Farewell

This is a discussion on Farewell within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; To all, It is with heartfelt regret that I must come to you today and announce that I will no longer be making posts in ...

Thread: Farewell

Farewell

To all,

It is with heartfelt regret that I must come to you today and announce that I will no longer be making posts in this forum.

I have just upgraded from my Nexus 1 to the Galaxy Nexus 2 days ago and yes I have already rooted it. Yes, there are many phones out there that may surpass the GN in some ways, but over the past year and some I have come to love the Nexus line of phones.

I want to thank each and everyone of you that have assisted me in any way. It is because of you that I was able to comfortably root my GN so soon (and try out at least 5 different roms).

I will begin to frequent the Galaxy Nexus forum as well as the XDA forums and I hope to see some of you there in the future.

Best of luck,

DG
    Rooted One Click Method 8/11/10
    Unlocked Bootloader 11/11/10
    Rom: CM7 RC1 w/ Honeybread theme

Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
    (I'll either find a way or make one)

DragonGunner

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Enjoy DG, it is a great phone, thanks for all your input here--

This Forum will always be home for me--kinda like your first love--

But, mostly on the HTC One S Forum now. Also rooted and flashing away--
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links