Nexus One Accessories

This is a discussion on Nexus One Accessories within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I just thought I would create this to see what kind of accessories you guys have for your N1. I am currently using the Seidio ...

Thread: Nexus One Accessories

Android Jr Member TMODroids User's Avatar

Nexus One Accessories

I just thought I would create this to see what kind of accessories you guys have for your N1. I am currently using the Seidio Innocase II on mine which is awesome! Sound off below with what you got.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Just got the Innocase II last week! LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I recommend it for anyone who wants a slim case. Plus the soft-touch-feel plastic is to die for.. it feels even better than the back of the phone does (which I thought was impossible)

Quote Originally Posted by wannagotopopeyes View Post
    Just got the Innocase II last week! LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I recommend it for anyone who wants a slim case. Plus the soft-touch-feel plastic is to die for.. it feels even better than the back of the phone does (which I thought was impossible)
    Bought one for the wife's N1 and she loves it. It looks awesome, but I need to go naked due to Car Dock...I threaten to steal it from here constantly, though! :D

I use a regular Bluetooth handset (used with my imac and ps3), a leather belt case and for the skin, I got it for christmas, but this silicon sleave is the greatest I seen, no dust gather on it and the feel is so soft plus the power and volume buttons are kinda carved out of the sleeve and works dang well

Does the Innocase II have a large enough opening at the USB port to allow connections without taking off the case? I currently have another soft plastic case and have to take it off whenever I charge it, which is annoying. Looking for other options.

Quote Originally Posted by [pi] View Post
    Does the Innocase II have a large enough opening at the USB port to allow connections without taking off the case? I currently have another soft plastic case and have to take it off whenever I charge it, which is annoying. Looking for other options.
    Yes, it does. When I dock it horizontally at night, I can plug the charging cable in directly, no issues.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links