From G4 - Google's Nexus One Phone Leaked- VIDEO

This is a discussion on From G4 - Google's Nexus One Phone Leaked- VIDEO within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by Nate C. Originally Posted by Admin Originally Posted by Nate C. Good video but I think the people who have the phone ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: From G4 - Google's Nexus One Phone Leaked- VIDEO

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Nate C. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Good video but I think the people who have the phone in hand and Google had a jump start deal as to not allow the public to see and feel what the phone is really capable of,then that would bring down the Beautified Steroidedness of the phone and not leave people guessing any longer which when in guessing and speculation mode people will almost pay any amount whether it be new car,phone..so on

I have set aside $600.00 for the phone if need be and have justified it in my own mind..hahaha..of course I use Big red for service and would like to be on there service but with what Google is doing I did not sign a new contract with Big Red,I am waiting to see what is offered after this phone comes out.
    I don't think the phone will be anywhere near $600... at least, that's my hope.
    I think you are right about that...I just wanted a little cushion there plus this invite to purchase the phone is bugging me a bit to.If one is not connected with an employee to receive the invite then one must wait.
    I think the invite will be for developers only at first, but Nexus One will transition quickly into the public market. Google wants this phone in as many hands as possible.

My fiance and I ported our phones to Verizon, in order for us to upgrade our plans or upgrade phones, we have to sign a new plan with Verizon...therefore, no contract to buy out!

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Good video but I think the people who have the phone in hand and Google had a jump start deal as to not allow the public to see and feel what the phone is really capable of,then that would bring down the Beautified Steroidedness of the phone and not leave people guessing any longer which when in guessing and speculation mode people will almost pay any amount whether it be new car,phone..so on

I have set aside $600.00 for the phone if need be and have justified it in my own mind..hahaha..of course I use Big red for service and would like to be on there service but with what Google is doing I did not sign a new contract with Big Red,I am waiting to see what is offered after this phone comes out.
    I don't think the phone will be anywhere near $600... at least, that's my hope.
    I think you are right about that...I just wanted a little cushion there plus this invite to purchase the phone is bugging me a bit to.If one is not connected with an employee to receive the invite then one must wait.
    I think anything over $199 is going to be a disappointment to many including myself. I have read prices all over the map but really what would it cost to produce one. Netbooks are around $300 and they must be making a profit at that.

Initially I was super excited about the phone but what with the lack substantive information I'm not so hyped now. A developer invite only release would be a major disappointment and Google would lose the window of opportunity they have now. For example a mid year release would be up against a probable new iPhone release which would have similar processing capabilities.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links