Google's 'Nexus One' the New iPhone?

This is a discussion on Google's 'Nexus One' the New iPhone? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwowjy0m5kw[/ame]...

Thread: Google's 'Nexus One' the New iPhone?

JimMariner

Google's 'Nexus One' the New iPhone?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rwowjy0m5kw[/ame]

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

"The new iPhone"
    "iPhone Killer"

I can't hear it anymore tbh!
    The iPhone pwns, yes, but only the speed and the apps!

The Nexus One won't be the new iPhone because it's the Nexus One!
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

It should be it's own unique marvel & iphone killer at the same time...

Admin
    It pains me to say it but nothing will be an iPhone killer except the next iPhone. It is a great product and it's firmly entrenched into the market. It'll be years before it's gone but there can be competition and thats all we can hope for.

I agree.

I personally HATE how everything is compared to iPhones. Obviously this phone won't be the "iPhone Killer". Could it be better than the iPhone? Depends on preferences and needs.

I love android, but I also enjoy Apple. But since the iPhone is binded with AT&T currently, thats a major dealbreaker for me. I do however enjoy my Ipod Touch which is enough Apple for me!

As far as cellphones go, I chose android for the fact that Google has more free applications, and useful and functional tools. Entertainment and gaming wise, I prefer Apple.

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post
    I agree.

I personally HATE how everything is compared to iPhones. Obviously this phone won't be the "iPhone Killer". Could it be better than the iPhone? Depends on preferences and needs.

I love android, but I also enjoy Apple. But since the iPhone is binded with AT&T currently, thats a major dealbreaker for me. I do however enjoy my Ipod Touch which is enough Apple for me!

As far as cellphones go, I chose android for the fact that Google has more free applications, and useful and functional tools. Entertainment and gaming wise, I prefer Apple.
    I would say I have to agree, great way to put it. Will Android become even more of a competitor over time? I would say yes, they've been fixing and adding to the OS at an amazing pace, while the iPhone has for the most part layed stagnant (hardware upgrades pretty much being it so far, with the 3GS).

I can't see it being an 'Iphone' Killer, but if promoted right, with the backings from the Networks and Developer community, it could herald a dent in both Apple and Nokia's market share.

The commercials I see currently on TV for the iPhone and Nokia both sell the Apps as being the biggest selling point.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links