Who has passed on the Droid?

This is a discussion on Who has passed on the Droid? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I love my DROID. I couldn't have waited for the Nexus One for me, as my work pays for my phone and they only pay ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who has passed on the Droid?

I love my DROID. I couldn't have waited for the Nexus One for me, as my work pays for my phone and they only pay for Verizon. But it's a solid phone. I went through three Treos just by dropping them, but I've dropped my DROID on pavement twice thus far and haven't had any problems.

Three people at our organization use the built in corporate E-mail and calendar to access our Exchange server and there are absolutely no issues. One uses Exchange by TouchDown and he doesn't have any issues, either (he needed more features).

Well I have a chocolate Im ashamed to say.
    So Im due to get what ever I want I guess Im waiting till Jan. 5th to see what transpires and then it will be the N1 or big D.
    The wait is killing me though.

I passed on the Droid waiting for the Passion or whatever the next android phone is going to be, but im getting impatient.

Quote Originally Posted by Miami1683 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DareDevil View Post
    I'm still debating, but am nearly sure I won't get the Moto Droid but rather probably the Eris. I'm going to try and hold out as long as possible, as the more research I do, the more I read about Google releasing a ton more Droids in early 2010.

I'd really love the N1, but I'm just not sure they'll sell it unlocked and compatible with VZW. Since T-Mobile dropped $9B to build a reliable data network, they seem like the way to go for the N1, but I am going to stick with VZW.

If you like the N1 and wasnt to be on VZW. Then wait on the Passion which is coming very VERY soon. Same device just in CDMA form and re-branded
    so the Passion is coming to Verizon? If thats true thats great thats what i been waiting for i havent seen anything on it lately sense the N1 news came out.

I have the Droid which I bought in Nov last year and I will be giving it up for the N1 when it comes to VZW.

My reasons:

1. The Droid has a physical keyboard that I am unable to get used to. I find it difficult to use and so as far as I am concerned the keyboard is deadweight that I can do without.

2. The N1 has a faster processor, bigger screen, and I can't wait to use swype on it's onscreen keyboard (works like a dream on the Droid). I also think that it looks better, is lighter, etc.

So there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links