Get Nexus on Release or Wait?

This is a discussion on Get Nexus on Release or Wait? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Wow, $530 might be a definate game changer if true :mad: But, I'll be first in line to buy one :D...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Get Nexus on Release or Wait?

Wow, $530 might be a definate game changer if true :mad:

But, I'll be first in line to buy one :D
    (T-Mobile USA) HTC Nexus One Unlocked

i'll go the Tmobile contract route i think. already have it and wasn't planning on switching so I'll go for it

I'm still really torn if I should go for the steep price.

I have enough money at this point, but I don't want to regret spending such a large amount later.....

But no other phones on T-Mobile are remotely even worth it. And without contracts, any of the good phones are almost the same price as the Nexus.

I think I'll have to take the plunge for this phone! Its just too pretty. C_C
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

The $530 is roughly 320 here in the UK, which is currently cheaper than the Hero. If it's launched early on here, I'll take one asap. I was holding out for a HTC Hero which retails at an average of 350 or $565

Unfortunately for us Brits it seems we pay the same value in as the US pays in $. So It'll end up being 530 or $856

NeonMonster ............Do it and then report in ASAP!

I will be getting it the minute it is available. Don't worry about not liking it. Im sure it will hold its value pretty well. I bet after 3 months you could resell it for 350-400 bucks.
    Current Phone: Unlocked iPhone

I'll be getting it (prolly unsubsidized, unlocked) as soon as it released publicly.
    Or perhaps sooner if I'm damned lucky to get an invite.

Living in Denmark, I will most likely have to at least add the 25% VAT on top of the 530 USD price in tariff. Still 662 USD is a fair price to pay here for this phone. The unlocked HTC Hero is going for 620 USD on the Danish market.

I was all set to buy when it came out until I saw the price. $199 would have been great. It might be worth $530, but why rush in? Who knows what there will be in a month or so? Better phones, better deals.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceman View Post
    I was all set to buy when it came out until I saw the price. $199 would have been great. It might be worth $530, but why rush in? Who knows what there will be in a month or so? Better phones, better deals.
    "Better phones, better deals" is an endless cycle! U have to be decisive at some point
    (T-Mobile USA) HTC Nexus One Unlocked

I'm going to get the phone. It is the best device T-Mobile will have right now, and it has everything I'm looking for in a new phone!

I am going to be angry when the Nexus2 comes out at half the price, but hey, thats how it happens. The only other phones on T-Mobile that have android are near 300-400, and not nearly as powerful as the Nexus.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links