Some new Nexus One pictures...

This is a discussion on Some new Nexus One pictures... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Got these from TechnoBuffalo here: TechnoBuffalo Exclusive: New Nexus One Images & Information -TechnoBuffalo Our Nexus One tipster is back with some more juicy details, ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some new Nexus One pictures...

Admin

Some new Nexus One pictures...

Got these from TechnoBuffalo here:

TechnoBuffalo Exclusive: New Nexus One Images & Information -TechnoBuffalo

Our Nexus One tipster is back with some more juicy details, most of which is in response to your comments from yesterday’s post and images. According to him/her:

• When scanning the barcode on the back of the phone, the only thing that comes up is the game. The barcode brings up a URL: Welcome to Android The difference is that when clicking the link from the Nexus One, it brings you to the memory game page, and at the top of the screen it says ‘Welcome to Nexus One.’

• “Our source tells us the device is extremely fast, and programs open almost instantaneously…” I still stand 100% behind that statement. I went from the menu screen (:42 in the videoI linked below) to the home screen back and forth literally multiple times a second and there was absolutely ZERO lag. There is a video on youtube of the Android 2.1 UI and it is identical to the Nexus One. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ypkGi9Hxt4[/ame]

• For those of you looking to buy it unlocked, it can be activated without a data plan.

We also have some images of this little memory game mentioned above. All in all the Nexus one is shaping up to be a fantastic device…if it only had AT&T 3G bands.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Awesome, just makes me want it more...for a hopefully better price! It's casing looks florecent green :confused:
    (T-Mobile USA) HTC Nexus One Unlocked

4Nines
    Quote Originally Posted by galaxys View Post
    Awesome, just makes me want it more...for a hopefully better price! It's casing looks florecent green :confused:
    It does look kind of droidish...hmmm hopefully they offer other colors

Guys, it ain't green....it's dark gray. As neutral and pure a gray as you'll see. Flourescent lights look green...just sayin'

Is there a "lanyard" loop anywhere on the device? Like the small loop to add a wrist strap or charms?

I haven't seen it in any pictures, and I don't *think* they would of put on on? But I really prefer them on phones to put a wrist strap.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

I didn't notice one. I'm pretty sure there isn't one.

No, there is not a lanyard hook on the phone.

4Nines
    How is the battery life so far? My Droid is pretty good, but not stellar.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Nines View Post
    the oled screen will help with the battery life, i'm not sure how efficient the snapdragon is though

4Nines
    Quote Originally Posted by bacca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Nines View Post
    the oled screen will help with the battery life, i'm not sure how efficient the snapdragon is though
    There's just something cool about having a "SnapDragon" in your phone :cool:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links