Nexus/Plan question for unsub phone.

This is a discussion on Nexus/Plan question for unsub phone. within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; After DAYS of a non-working tmobile account, my nexus one finally works thanks to HTC intervention. The company line from happy bimbo employees at tmobile ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nexus/Plan question for unsub phone.

thanks to HTC for getting tmbile to fess up

After DAYS of a non-working tmobile account, my nexus one finally works thanks to HTC intervention. The company line from happy bimbo employees at tmobile is "gee, it should work, just wait another 48 hours." My call today got me patched to HTC rather than tmobile. At first it angered me, but it turned out to be a blessing. The HTC person took me through a number of steps with the phone, including a soft reset and setting the phone to 2G. After determining that there was nothing, beyond any doubt, wrong with the phone, she patched me through to someone at tmobile.

The person who answered at tmobile this time started right off with, "Gee, sorry to hear you had a problem with your phone. Somebody neglected to give you data access even though that is what the plan is set to. They tell you 48 hours, but it really never takes that long and this should have worked almost immediately. I guarantee that yours will be working within two hours. Sorry it took you four days to finally get through to me."

So it's up and working now -- four days after I installed the sim card. Love the phone. Love HTC. Love the Google apps. Hate tmobile with a passion.

Quote Originally Posted by rsowen4 View Post
    After DAYS of a non-working tmobile account, my nexus one finally works thanks to HTC intervention. The company line from happy bimbo employees at tmobile is "gee, it should work, just wait another 48 hours." My call today got me patched to HTC rather than tmobile. At first it angered me, but it turned out to be a blessing. The HTC person took me through a number of steps with the phone, including a soft reset and setting the phone to 2G. After determining that there was nothing, beyond any doubt, wrong with the phone, she patched me through to someone at tmobile.

The person who answered at tmobile this time started right off with, "Gee, sorry to hear you had a problem with your phone. Somebody neglected to give you data access even though that is what the plan is set to. They tell you 48 hours, but it really never takes that long and this should have worked almost immediately. I guarantee that yours will be working within two hours. Sorry it took you four days to finally get through to me."

So it's up and working now -- four days after I installed the sim card. Love the phone. Love HTC. Love the Google apps. Hate tmobile with a passion.
    Kind of told you it's usually something as simple as someone not properly clicking a checkbox, lol. I hate when that happens.. it's so frustrating for people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links