Nexus One - Where to buy?

This is a discussion on Nexus One - Where to buy? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Preorder it: HTC Google Nexus One Unlocked Import at MobileCityOnline.com :P...

Thread: Nexus One - Where to buy?

Nexus One - Where to buy?

Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Un-official pre-orders scare me.

There are a bunch of people selling preorders for the Nexus on ebay, and the auctions are already over 700+++. Which is ridiculous.

Hmm. On that site it is 600. I wonder if that saves on state taxes and shipping... I would rather buy directly from Google however, because the warranty period is more concrete.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Those preorder are nonsense to me. Yes, Google is likely to sell Nexus One, but what if they back out the last minute? Also, What if the price of a unlocked phone is below $500? Then those people just got screwed. I rather wait for the official announce of the phone and buy from Google directly.

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by mesovortex888 View Post
    Those preorder are nonsense to me. Yes, Google is likely to sell Nexus One, but what if they back out the last minute? Also, What if the price of a unlocked phone is below $500? Then those people just got screwed. I rather wait for the official announce of the phone and buy from Google directly.
    Well you don't get screwed, you get your money back. This just gives you a chance to get in line early with 0 risk really. Assuming the source is reputable, that is.

dandroid
    Retail Price: $899.99, Our Price:$599.99

haha, where did they pull that retail price from?

My question is - where they are expecting to get these handsets from for re-sale?

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Well you don't get screwed, you get your money back. This just gives you a chance to get in line early with 0 risk really. Assuming the source is reputable, that is.
    Haha, the people selling Nexus's on Ebay are brand new accounts, with no previous history!

As long as payment is made with Paypal, it gives SOME sort of security to make your money back, but there will always be some people who pay with check or otherwise and get screwed. -__-;;;
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links