Page is up!!!!

This is a discussion on Page is up!!!! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by NeonMonster Originally Posted by Spunks3 on the website it says not compatible with ATT, so if i buy it unlocked, can i ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Page is up!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunks3 View Post
    on the website it says not compatible with ATT, so if i buy it unlocked, can i stop my service with tmobile any time?
    if you buy the phone FULL price unlocked, you can cancel the plan at any time.

If you buy a CONTRACT price, then if you terminate your plan early, you will have to pay the REMAINING price of the phone, OR return it. Not to mention cancelation fees!
    checking savings account.. (tmobiles not so great in Rochester NY) ... unlocked, im guessing no returns lol

For the unlock part. The phone will not work on the AT&T 3G service, however, it should still be able to go online and do all the normal function (calling, accepting calls, text...etc). It depends on how long of a contract you signed with T-mobile (if you're currently using T-mobile, you have to buy the unlock one, or you are going to pay the some money to get out of the contract), but if you buy the phone with T-mobile, you will be locked for two years

Quote Originally Posted by dida View Post
    Quick question, what is the benefit of an unlocked phone? can i take it to another carrier?
    Yes you can , US carriers that use Gsm network ( ATT,Tmobile) or the rest of the World use the Gsm network.
    on the website it says not compatible with ATT, so if i buy it unlocked, can i stop my service with tmobile any time?
    Yes it will work on att network for voice talking , and for the internet , you will connect throu the EDGE network , wich is the 2.5G network technology. And you can resell it once Google decide to make a nexus one for att fully 3g network.

Dida, think of it this way, you should be able to sell the phone around 7xx to 8xx in 2 days, so your money will be back very soon, plus it's overnight shipping. If you do have the cash, I said do it, so you will only be paying around 2xx to 3xx for the new nexus one!!!!!

My issue was with Firefox. Purchasing page loaded up just fine with IE. Thanks for the help, can't wait to have this phone in my hand.

Quote Originally Posted by coolisian View Post
    Dida, think of it this way, you should be able to sell the phone around 7xx to 8xx in 2 days, so your money will be back very soon, plus it's overnight shipping. If you do have the cash, I said do it, so you will only be paying around 2xx to 3xx for the new nexus one!!!!!
    I keep saying the same thing to myself, it all depends of how this week end sales ,if they are up or no bidders, we will see,cuz we depend of European and Asian customers,do they have 800$ to shell on a phone?

Yeah, it seem like google actually have a large number of those phones, so I kind of regret that I got 2 of them. I know I can sell one for sure for over 700, since I am going back to Taiwan in 2 weeks, and I already have friends post the item for me over there, but it doesn't seem it's gonna do so hot in America, the lowest buy it now it's already 644.99 with $20 shipping......

i just ordered mine hope the dont run out contract just went up with sprint. great timing google! ... any one know where i can insurance for the phone.

Well, as far as I know, you can get it through T mobile, but I am not exactly sure.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links