Nexus One on Verizon

This is a discussion on Nexus One on Verizon within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Who can believe it.. they really kept that one a secret. I'm amazed something so big and no one heard a peep about it. :nexusx:...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nexus One on Verizon

Admin

Talking Nexus One on Verizon

Who can believe it.. they really kept that one a secret. I'm amazed something so big and no one heard a peep about it. :nexusx:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

4Nines
    Being a Verizon user I'm super stoked

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Who can believe it.. they really kept that one a secret. I'm amazed something so big and no one heard a peep about it. :nexusx:
    So the new question is. Will the Passion/Dragon or what ever be released on VZW too, or will they for go it and just release the N1

Quote Originally Posted by Miami1683 View Post
    So the new question is. Will the Passion/Dragon or what ever be released on VZW too, or will they for go it and just release the N1

The Verizon "version" of the Nexus One is most likely the Passion / Incredible. It will also most likely have HTC's Sense UI. This is of coarse speculation on my part, but thats what I've come to believe. Europes version will be the "Bravo." The nexus one is just the first of a few related phones, and will run stock android.

I wouldn't think they'd get two phones that are basically the same.

Did they give a firm date or just spring?

Admin
    I don't think the Verizon version of the Nexus One/N1 will have the Sense UI. It will be the same exact phone as the Nexus One (even the same name) except it will have CDMA hardware.

Droid Still Rocks

Nexus One is obviously a great phone, but the Droid on my hip that I got on Day One will always be a badge of honor to me. I love my Droid.

Um...how much difference does an extra 256MB of RAM and a 1 GHZ Qualcomm QSD 8250 processor instead of a 550MHz TI OMAP 3430 Arm Cortex A8 actually make, anyway? Just wondering, I'm immune to gigahertz envy. I think. Aren't I?

I don't think the Verizon version of the Nexus One/N1 will have the Sense UI. It will be the same exact phone as the Nexus One (even the same name) except it will have CDMA hardware.
    I hope you are incorrect

Quote Originally Posted by pilot25 View Post
    Did they give a firm date or just spring?
    Just spring. We will probably get a more specific date in the next month or so.

these people are crazy

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links