Existing Tmo customers

This is a discussion on Existing Tmo customers within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; So if I buy the unlocked phone can I just put my existing SIM card in and use it under my current family plan? Any ...

Thread: Existing Tmo customers

Existing Tmo customers

So if I buy the unlocked phone can I just put my existing SIM card in and use it under my current family plan?
    Any other options to the $80/moth plan for existing customers?

Thanks, Jim

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by ndpace View Post
    So if I buy the unlocked phone can I just put my existing SIM card in and use it under my current family plan?
    Any other options to the $80/moth plan for existing customers?

Thanks, Jim

Jim,

Yes that's exactly how they described it. You will only have to call and enable your "data" plan of choice. In fact, check out this post here for a way to save money depending on how many minutes you use on voice: http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/n...omparison.html

Existing Tmo Family plan

I have been waiting to place my order to see if Tmo is going to do right by existing Tmo family plan customers. Anybody had any luck?
    Thanks, Jim

I have been waiting to place my order to see if Tmo is going to do right by existing Tmo family plan customers. Anybody had any luck?
    Thanks, Jim
    I have called a couple of times to ask and there are no special offers etc. My contract expires later this week and hopefully, I can use that to negotiate some type of deal.

Thanks, Jim

I have been trying to do the same thing but i read a post from TOM he said to ask for customer retentions and they might budge

IMO this is BS

mah
    Prior to getting my N1 I was under a TMo family plan, which included BlackBerry Enterprise internet on my sim. When my phone arrived, I put my sim in it, and the phone immediately worked correctly.

Since none of the phones on my account are under contract now, I was able to save money by moving to an EvenMorePlus plan, but I could have stayed where I was without hassle (other than paying extra for no reason).

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links