Have you ordered your Nexus One already?

This is a discussion on Have you ordered your Nexus One already? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; unlock... at&t now......

View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ordered your Nexus One already?

unlock... at&t now...

Quote Originally Posted by LaTuFu View Post
    Will be waiting for a CDMA version to roll out, then hopefully can get it to work on US Cellular...
    Same here, I would like to stay with US Cellular if possible, they have the best coverage for those living/working in rural areas in the west. I hope it's soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulcan1600Rider View Post
    No interest in this phone. Been on VZW several years, been with the other carriers prior to, and will never go GSM, so that leaves out T-M. Once they're available on VZW, I doubt I'd get one because there's nothing compelling about this phone that my Moto Droid doesn't or can't do. Sure, there won't be the annoying pull out keyboard, but that's certainly not a reason to switch.
    Edit: Nevermind =P
    I saw your original post. I'm on here because I am a Droid user, there will be a lot of good information about Android in general on here, and the main reason I'm here is because the owners of this board are awesome. It will be nice if the users on this forum are as great as the users on droidforums.net. Hopefully you will understand my reasoning for being here, and I will certainly welcome you to join up with droidforums.net and get some valuable information about your N1 if that's what you're getting.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    No interest in this phone. Been on VZW several years, been with the other carriers prior to, and will never go GSM, so that leaves out T-M. Once they're available on VZW, I doubt I'd get one because there's nothing compelling about this phone that my Moto Droid doesn't or can't do. Sure, there won't be the annoying pull out keyboard, but that's certainly not a reason to switch.
    Edit: Nevermind =P
    I saw your original post. I'm on here because I am a Droid user, there will be a lot of good information about Android in general on here, and the main reason I'm here is because the owners of this board are awesome. It will be nice if the users on this forum are as great as the users on droidforums.net. Hopefully you will understand my reasoning for being here, and I will certainly welcome you to join up with droidforums.net and get some valuable information about your N1 if that's what you're getting.

@ Vulcan

We welcome everyone here from the Droid side. As I was welcomed myself. Thanks for coming here too buddy

Miami

Leaving Sprint, going to T Mobile. Have notification that mine will be here today before 3 P.M. South Jordan, Utah.

Ordered yesterday at 12 PST...

Moving from Sprint to T-Mobile.... nice that T-Mobile just bumped up their network speed - good timing.

bmo

Ordered it unlk'd

I had a hell of a time ordering this phone actually. I was in the same boat as some of the people that are current and long time Tmo customers and are having problems getting the full subsidized price. My problem was that I was on a family plan (month-to-month) and there was no way for me to get the subsidized price, and if I wanted to keep my # I'd have to wait 30 days.

In the end i just popped for the unlocked phone and switched to an even more plus plan that is the same as the default plan except it is month-to-month (yay!) and costs $20 less per month.

Los Angeles, Ca

I GOT MINE!!! Before 3pm!
    MOTO DROID & :nexusx:NEXUS ONE

Should get mine tomorrow, etched, unlocked and on ATT. I plan to move to TM in the near future.
    Rooted Nexus One

Got it!

Got mine in hand.... Charging....

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links