Crap

This is a discussion on Crap within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I put the wrong shipping address and dont live at that apartment anymore. its been more than 15 minutes .. . what do i do. ...

Thread: Crap

Crap

I put the wrong shipping address and dont live at that apartment anymore. its been more than 15 minutes .. . what do i do. it says it hasnt shipped yet.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by heliclay View Post
    I put the wrong shipping address and dont live at that apartment anymore. its been more than 15 minutes .. . what do i do. it says it hasnt shipped yet.
    Might have to cancel your order and place it again, that's the best way I would imagine.

cant. its been over 15 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by heliclay View Post
    Might have to cancel your order and place it again, that's the best way I would imagine.
    You can't cancel the order after 15 minutes!

On the order page, there is a Link to email customer service.

tell them you put the wrong address!
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Best way is to contact ' google phone webstore ' asap. There's a link you can click on your purchase history page.

[ Cyanogen 5.0.5.6 | OC'ed to 1.113GHz | Amon RA v1.70 | Build EPE54B| Desire Camera R2 | NexTHEME 2.0 Final & Goodies5 R2 ]

im guessing im screwed..... this REALLY REALLY sucks. i cant get ahold of anyone live.

Can't you contact anyone who's living there?
    Damn, that really sucks.. rushed into buying it, eh?
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

dandroid
    Is the address at least in the same city? Might be able to contact the shipper?

Its in a different STATE... This sucks. and i dont know who lives in the apt yet. the site still says it hasnt shipped. does everyone else's say that too? apparently real live people dont work at google. they just have automated ****.... im kinda pissed i cant get ahold of anyone. and i didnt get in THAT big o' hurry. i updated my address and hit save. then it defaulted to the old one. GAY

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links