What I like about the Nexus One so far

This is a discussion on What I like about the Nexus One so far within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; No, I don't have one yet, but I like the power and volume controls on the left hand side of the phone. I've realized the ...

Thread: What I like about the Nexus One so far

What I like about the Nexus One so far

No, I don't have one yet, but I like the power and volume controls on the left hand side of the phone. I've realized the controls on the right side of the Droid have never felt comfortable to me, being that I hold it in my right hand more often than not. I also like the fact that the Nexus is slimmer and rounded a bit. Still love the Droid and may not switch, have to see side by side comparisons with both running official 2.1 operating systems.

Oh, and speech to text available everywhere! That's huge. Wonder if that's coming to the Droid with 2.1.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus View Post
    Oh, and speech to text available everywhere! That's huge. Wonder if that's coming to the Droid with 2.1.
    This may require the dual microphones to function best. So, another reason to think seriously about the Nexus One.

Talking Side-by-side Comparisons you ask? Here you go!

It's the first video once you scroll down passing the images

Nexus One Review | Android Phone Fans

:nexusx:

Quote Originally Posted by fenestrator View Post
    It's the first video once you scroll down passing the images

Nexus One Review | Android Phone Fans

:nexusx:
    When the Droid has a Google/Verizon released OTA 2.1 update installed, then we can have a fair comparison, no sooner.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links