Shipping Confirmation

This is a discussion on Shipping Confirmation within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by Finesta101 Originally Posted by jnexus Just Got a early morning call from FedEx comfirming my Nexus One Delivery today by 3pm and ...

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Shipping Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by Finesta101 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jnexus View Post
    Just Got a early morning call from FedEx comfirming my Nexus One Delivery today by 3pm and that a Signature is required. It's almost time!
    I wish they had the docking stations ready at launch but I can live without them for a little.
    What time was your order placed
    Jan 5th at 6pm EST

shipping

As I'm reading this discussion I rec'd my phone call from Fedx with a "tracking number". Shipping from Indianapolis.

So excited, I may take the day off tomorrow and wait like a little kid. :rofl3:

first post!... I got the same VM from Fedex this morning, checked out the posts here and it came as a relief... hoping that delivery from Indianapolis to NYC comes soon today!...

Quote Originally Posted by NXS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chazman1117 View Post
    I just got a phone call saying mine will arrive TOMORROW by 3PM WTF!!!!!

<begin bratting out>
    Arrrggggghhhhh FEDEX!!

I was one of the first to order??? </end brattingout>
    Me too -- called FedEx and they said it was a mistake, that they were coming TODAY. The online order is supposed to be the accurate one, so check the FedEx tracking website.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    I have not gotten my tracking number. Do keep in mind that a google employee on the official nexus one forum mentioned that all orders are shipped within 15 minutes of ordering... but tracking number and updates will not show up until later today or so.

Order status charged and shipped? - Google Mobile Help
    Well, I can prove that Google employee wrong. I ordered mine around 12:45 PST on Tuesday afternoon Jan 5. My shipping confirmation says it will ship on Jan 6 with delivery on Jan 7.

AT&T ne:nexusx:us S on AT&T
    AT&T ne:nexusx:us one on Taiwan Mobile [Missing in Taipei]
    Archos 70 with UrukDroid

My order was shipped 1/6/10 to arrive 1/6/10! It appears Google prestaged a large number of phones ready to have lables slapped on them AT the Fedex distribution hub in Memphis according to my FedEx contact - first he has seen of this. I am in Houston and it is on the truck for delivery - the driver typically arrives at my office about now, so I'm sitting IN the mailroom waiting

shipping

now that's funny...

Quote Originally Posted by jss1199 View Post
    My order was shipped 1/6/10 to arrive 1/6/10! It appears Google prestaged a large number of phones ready to have lables slapped on them AT the Fedex distribution hub in Memphis according to my FedEx contact - first he has seen of this. I am in Houston and it is on the truck for delivery - the driver typically arrives at my office about now, so I'm sitting IN the mailroom waiting

jah
    Just got the shipment notification. I ordered it by 2:30 on the 5th, but it just shipped and they're saying delivery TOMORROW. ugh.

Just letting you guys know that I still have not received my tracking number * Grr *

[ Cyanogen 5.0.5.6 | OC'ed to 1.113GHz | Amon RA v1.70 | Build EPE54B| Desire Camera R2 | NexTHEME 2.0 Final & Goodies5 R2 ]

Got my tracking number this morning, will be delivered tomorrow!

NXS
    It's... so.... close....

Attached Images Attached Images   
    Happy Nexus One User Since Jan 6, 2010.
    On Amazon: Nexus One Chargers, Sync Cables, Headphones, and Cases.

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links