Shipping Confirmation

This is a discussion on Shipping Confirmation within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by Roxy !@#$% WOOT I JUST GOT A PHONE CALL ( RECORDED ) FROM FEDEX AT 8:10AM SAYING MINE IS GOING TO BE ...

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Shipping Confirmation

NXS
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    !@#$% WOOT I JUST GOT A PHONE CALL ( RECORDED ) FROM FEDEX AT 8:10AM SAYING MINE IS GOING TO BE SHIPPED TODAY BEFORE 3PM YAY YAY YAY

Okay sorry for the caps but I'm so happy! & yes I got my tracking number too even though on the google site still tells me that mine has not shipped yet.

WOOT WOOT!
    Roxy that's awesome, congrats :-) !!
    Happy Nexus One User Since Jan 6, 2010.
    On Amazon: Nexus One Chargers, Sync Cables, Headphones, and Cases.

How do you contact the webstore? Anyone care to share an email. Post here or pm please.

Roxy - do you mean delivered? Those recrded messages are typically to advise of a pending delivery that requires signatures, not to notify you that it WILL ship for delivery on a future date. Sounds like you will get it today...

mine just shipped should be here 2maro the 7th. im in houston,ordered on the 5th 1;30

!@#$% WOOT I JUST GOT A PHONE CALL ( RECORDED ) FROM FEDEX AT 8:10AM SAYING MINE IS GOING TO BE SHIPPED TODAY BEFORE 3PM YAY YAY YAY

Okay sorry for the caps but I'm so happy! & yes I got my tracking number too even though on the google site still tells me that mine has not shipped yet.

WOOT WOOT!
    I still have NO tracking number, and no info of it being shipped.

But I DID get a call from Fedex at about 8:10 also, and it said something about a package being delivered today..... :confused:
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post

WOOT WOOT!
    I still have NO tracking number, and no info of it being shipped.

But I DID get a call from Fedex at about 8:10 also, and it said something about a package being delivered today..... :confused:
    Your phone will be arriving today :D
    Did you take a record of the tracking number when it tells you? I did.

[ Cyanogen 5.0.5.6 | OC'ed to 1.113GHz | Amon RA v1.70 | Build EPE54B| Desire Camera R2 | NexTHEME 2.0 Final & Goodies5 R2 ]

NeonMonster - That automated message from FedEx should have included the actual tracking number for you. Take another listen if it went to VM.

Quote Originally Posted by jss1199 View Post
    Roxy - do you mean delivered? Those recrded messages are typically to advise of a pending delivery that requires signatures, not to notify you that it WILL ship for delivery on a future date. Sounds like you will get it today...
    Uh yeah sorry I meant delivered ~ let me edit my original post.

[ Cyanogen 5.0.5.6 | OC'ed to 1.113GHz | Amon RA v1.70 | Build EPE54B| Desire Camera R2 | NexTHEME 2.0 Final & Goodies5 R2 ]

Suprisingly, seems as if Google product distribution logistics were spot on, while their web/technology is faltering in notifications and accurate info...

To be honest, I was completely passed out, and picked up the phone still asleep. I don't know what number it said, and hardly knew it was Fedex, until I woke up... -_____-;;

Thanks for waking me up at 8am Fedex! Now I need to wait for you to come all morning! C_C
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Page 14 of 27 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links