Shipping Confirmation

This is a discussion on Shipping Confirmation within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Definitely on the delivery truck for me today it looks like. Not at home to receive it but hopefully they deliver to the front office ...

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Shipping Confirmation

Definitely on the delivery truck for me today it looks like. Not at home to receive it but hopefully they deliver to the front office before lunch so I can pick it up. If they don't, then I'll have to call Fedex and tell them to keep it at their hub so I can pick it up later after work

I'm still waiting for mine to change from Not yet shipped to Shipped. They've taken the money from my card. I got impatient and sent a mail. I just got a Bot response. Bugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Google Web store
    Thank you for your note. You can check the status of your order any time
    at https://checkout.google.com/ Orders will be processed within 1 to 3
    business days of placing your order, though most orders are shipped the
    same day.

You will receive a confirmation email when your order has shipped. A
    tracking number (FedEx for orders shipped within the US, DHL for
    international orders) will be included in the shipment confirmation email
    so that you may track the status of your package online.

For more information about the shipment of your Google Nexus One, please
    visit: About shipping : Place an order - Nexus One Help

Thank you for your interest in the Google Nexus One phone.

Go a phone call this morning from fedex! My N1 was engraved and ordered around noon yesterday. It will arrive tomorrow (1/7) by 3PM. Currently in Indianapolis.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen293 View Post
    Go a phone call this morning from fedex! My N1 was engraved and ordered around noon yesterday. It will arrive tomorrow (1/7) by 3PM. Currently in Indianapolis.
    That's pretty cool, guess that 72 hour engraving turnaround time was just an overestimation.

Dear Steve,

That's why I hate stores without a contact number or valid e-mail. They treated us like Robot.

My first credit card was declined. So I used a second one. It went through fairly quickly. But I still get no confirmation.

I wrote to Google trying to figure out if there is an issue with my credit card. But I got the same reply like yours.

Even though my first credit card didn't go through, the pre-authorization of $1 was charged for two times. I will still need to contact them for that when all this is over.

I really dislike google webstore's service. This is a terrible experience. I get shipping confirmation from Amazon, Newegg, Buy, and other places right after I check out.

If Google wanna create a new portal for selling phones, they will need to do a better job. At the mean time, I will give them a low reseller's rating on this.

By the way, I did not engrave my phone and I ordered around 1:00 PM PST yesterday.. this is frustrating.

jah
    Mine's supposed to be here by 4:30 tomorrow (I wonder why some say 3 and some say 4:30?). But I just realized it's supposed to start snowing tomorrow mid afternoon. I wonder if I will have to choose between phone and home.

OTOH, I could hope just because it says 4:30 doesn't mean it will be 4:30. Especially since the FedEx place is completely across town - in the "center" of the county - thanks a lot FedEx, but geographical center and population center are two wildly different things.

Quote Originally Posted by jack2k5 View Post
    Dear Steve,

That's why I hate stores without a contact number or valid e-mail. They treated us like Robot.

My first credit card was declined. So I used a second one. It went through fairly quickly. But I still get no confirmation.

I wrote to Google trying to figure out if there is an issue with my credit card. But I got the same reply like yours.

Even though my first credit card didn't go through, the pre-authorization of $1 was charged for two times. I will still need to contact them for that when all this is over.

I really dislike google webstore's service. This is a terrible experience. I get shipping confirmation from Amazon, Newegg, Buy, and other places right after I check out.

If Google wanna create a new portal for selling phones, they will need to do a better job. At the mean time, I will give them a low reseller's rating on this.

By the way, I did not engrave my phone and I ordered around 1:00 PM PST yesterday.. this is frustrating.
    This is what I experienced as well. I initially ordered a phone w/ engraving but after finding out about the 72hr delay (thx to this forum - not my eyes and ability to read) I tried to change the order. Email was a general bot response about how I can't cancel the order. I emailed them back saying I just wanted to see if I could adjust the order. Next email totally disregarded what I sent them and simply stated that the product shipped. Thinking about it now...maybe they did change my order to a non-engraved N1. But my checkout account still has my engraved info on it. You know I would love it if somebody at google would let me know. Either way I was so used to calling businesses, it was very frustrating to say the least.

Guess I will find out tomorrow if the phone came engraved.

jah
    FedEx is so silly. They finally updated my tracking page and apparently they were notified of shipment a few hours after it was shipped (at 5 this morning). Then they called me to say I need to be here sometime before 4:30 tomorrow, and like I said, this is the first time I've ever prayed for no snow, so we will likely get a blizzard.

Got both my phones. I guess they sent both boxes under the same tracking number, and never updated the first order with the tracking number.

4Nines
    It's so cool to hear that everyone didn't have to wait very long! Considering everything that goes into a project like this...it sounds like they did a pretty darn good job of getting them out there :nexusx:

Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links