Shipping Confirmation

This is a discussion on Shipping Confirmation within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I live in Phoenix, AZ. I ordered my N1 with tmobile service at 11:46AM pacific time on 01/05. I received a shipping notice at 9AM ...

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Shipping Confirmation

I live in Phoenix, AZ. I ordered my N1 with tmobile service at 11:46AM pacific time on 01/05. I received a shipping notice at 9AM 01/06. I received a Fedex phone call at 2PM 01/06. Both my shipping information and the phone call state that I will receive the phone before 3PM on 01/07. Crud! I ordered that sucker very early in the process Tuesday and was hoping to get the phone today. My phone is shipping from Indianapolis.
    - Greymarch
    I write about technology, including the Nexus One at my website:
    http://www.greymarch.com

I was home all day anticipating the arrival of my Nexus One but the FedEx driver didn't bother knocking on the door or leaving a slip, he just left. So I'm left pondering until tomorrow as well.

Quote Originally Posted by 4Nines View Post
    It's so cool to hear that everyone didn't have to wait very long! Considering everything that goes into a project like this...it sounds like they did a pretty darn good job of getting them out there :nexusx:
    Well... no *everyone*. Still waiting for shipping, 24 hours later

4Nines
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyHoyle View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by 4Nines View Post
    It's so cool to hear that everyone didn't have to wait very long! Considering everything that goes into a project like this...it sounds like they did a pretty darn good job of getting them out there :nexusx:
    Well... no *everyone*. Still waiting for shipping, 24 hours later
    Yeah sorry not everyone...but still considering it was just released yesterday not too bad. I hope you have better luck tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Spydaz View Post
    What time did you guys order your phones? i ordered mine at 1:46PM EST, 10:46AM PST
    I ordered mine at 1:20ish pm and my shippment is expected to arrive Thursday around 4pm... depressing I want t already... but at least I know I'm gettin mine! :D

Wow....... So quick....

Anticipated ship date Jan 6, 2010
    Estimated delivery Jan 7, 2010 by 3:00 PM

my FedEx guy for today has not arrived yet... still keeping my hope (even though I didn't get tracking call and website shows Not Yet Shipped)

FedEx just left.. nothing.. my heart is broken.. another long day for tomorrow..

Got tracking # but no info!!

I ordered my N1 at 2:30pm pacific time 01/05 and got a tracking number at 11:30am today. When I try to check the tracking info, FedEx site says NO INFO AVAILABLE. Called FedEx they said same thing, they even checked my address and nothing. But google email says Nexus One shipped on Jan. 6. I hope it gets here soon.

In transit
    INDIANAPOLIS, IN

Shipment Dates
    Ship date Jan 6, 2010
    Estimated delivery Jan 7, 2010 by 3:00 PM

Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links