Shipping Confirmation

This is a discussion on Shipping Confirmation within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by Steve My N1 has been shipped! Currently in Cincinnati, just a quick hop across the Atlantic and it'l be here. Mine hopped ...

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Shipping Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    My N1 has been shipped! Currently in Cincinnati, just a quick hop across the Atlantic and it'l be here.
    Mine hopped across the Atlantic last night and is currently sat in a DHL depot about 20 miles from me...oh the agony!

Knowing my luck, it will arrive overnight, sit in a DHL depot on Friday and wont be out for delivery till Monday. That sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Knowing my luck, it will arrive overnight, sit in a DHL depot on Friday and wont be out for delivery till Monday. That sucks.
    You're patient! If my status hasn't changed to "loaded on a van" by midday I'm brushing the snow off the car

I'm with you on that one Steve. Mine is sitting in the same location as yours and has been since 0145 local time (which, by my calculations, is four hours ago)..

It spent 30 hours saying "credit card declined - retry in progress" and then when I woke up at 3am for the loo, just peered over to my BlackBerry and saw it had been shipped. So, like a saddo, I got up and looked online and it was in Indianapolis and since then, it's moved.

I am desperately hoping that it will arrive here tomorrow - what do you reckon the odds are? (In London)... Does taking it all through customs tend to hold it all up? And if not, do DHL deliver on Saturdays?

Phil

Quote Originally Posted by lavellep View Post
    Does taking it all through customs tend to hold it all up? And if not, do DHL deliver on Saturdays?

Phil
    Mine didn't seem to get stuck in customs, but I think it's the luck of the draw. It arrived at East Midlands last night and was through within the hour. It's now on a van on it's way to me....fingers crossed the driver doesn't take one look up my road and drive past, it's kind of snowy!

God, mine could go anywhere.. Heathrow, Gatwick, Luton, Stansted.. Cripes!

Ordered mine on 1/6 at about 4PM EST, received shipping info 1/7 at 9AM EST, will arrive 1/8 by 3PM EST.

First post here, but anyway, oh well, at least I am getting it before the weekend begins though.

Did you get yours Bagpuss? How is it?

This is what my tracker says now - I'm assuming the last thing about it departing means it's on a plane? Anyone else know?

Cheers
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Yeah the next one will be Birmingham.

All the times are in local time so it's a little difficult to predict when it'll land.. Yours looks like it's on the same plane as mine which I back of the envelope calculated meant it'd arrive about 4-5pm.

Jan 7, 2010 8:39 AM
    On FedEx vehicle for delivery

Hell yeah.
    Rooted Nexus One

Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links