Shipping Confirmation

This is a discussion on Shipping Confirmation within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by jaimej I love that there are so many people as impatient as I am! Haha. Ordered 7:30pm EST last night, no shipping ...

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Shipping Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by jaimej View Post
    I love that there are so many people as impatient as I am! Haha. Ordered 7:30pm EST last night, no shipping confirmation yet but I'm hoping to get it today!
    I believe if you order it after a certain cutoff time, it would ship the following day. I'm estimating that time to be around 3-4PM EST, which is the standard for most retailers.

Quote Originally Posted by Finesta101 View Post
    Tryed locating the truck today in my neighborhood before i went to work, found 3 FedEx trucks, 2 ground and 1 express... all didnt have my package i missed one truck, im extremely inpatient as you can see... Cant wait to get a call of its arrival
    I feel you man.. i have been wondering where the FedEx track is the whole morning

Quote Originally Posted by blakmaj1k View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jaimej View Post
    I love that there are so many people as impatient as I am! Haha. Ordered 7:30pm EST last night, no shipping confirmation yet but I'm hoping to get it today!
    I believe if you order it after a certain cutoff time, it would ship the following day. I'm estimating that time to be around 3-4PM EST, which is the standard for most retailers.
    Yeah I figured as much, I can only hope! Would have ordered it earlier but for some reason the order page wasn't working. It said it couldn't connect to Google servers. Tried on 5 different computers in 3 different places. I finally had a friend of mine get through and he set up a WebEx so I could order it.. now that's dedication!!

Shipped/Unshipped

I hear people say there N1 says shipped, some say unshipped. Where is this info located? The Google phone webstore does not say either.

got mine! feel like a caveman though,its my first touchscreen

Quote Originally Posted by inletdoc View Post
    I hear people say there N1 says shipped, some say unshipped. Where is this info located? The Google phone webstore does not say either.
    Nexus One Phone - Web meets phone. -> Track my order -> View Order -> When it's shipped it will have a pretty obvious link in the middle of the screen saying "Track FedEx Package #XXXX"
    Rooted Nexus One

Got mine today also. I ordered mine at 11:30am Pacific (2:30pm Eastern) Jan 06 and got it this morning Jan 07.

What are the chances for Fed Ex priority overnight on Friday Jan 8 for a Sat delivery?

Does the package say how heavy it is? Trying to calculate shipping here.

Service type
    Standard Overnight - Indirect Signature Required

Weight
    2.0 lbs/0.9 kg

Page 22 of 27 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links