Shipping Confirmation

This is a discussion on Shipping Confirmation within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by KennySmoothx You guys Im really starting to get worried. I ordered my phone yesterday at 6:30 PM EST and my thing still ...

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Thread: Shipping Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by KennySmoothx View Post
    You guys Im really starting to get worried. I ordered my phone yesterday at 6:30 PM EST and my thing still says Not Yet Shipped. What should i do!? its been 22 hours! and my CC was charged 15min after purchase
    Same here, except I ordered it at 7:30 PM EST on 1/6. Based on the look of things I'm thinking we'll get them today. Hope so, at least!

LAME!!!! I ordered my Nexus One on 1/6/10 at 3:58pm. At 6:48am today (1/8/10, more than 38 hours later) I got my confirmation email. The tracking says my estimated arrival is not until MONDAY!!! (1/11/10 before 3:00pm)

Not a happy camper...

For those that were wondering... I live California, got the unlocked and un-engraved.

Quote Originally Posted by DocSnyd3r View Post
    Hmm is it normal that Tax (FL) :$34.38 is added? I thougt the price would already include tax?
    lucky you.. CA tax is 9.75%

Quote Originally Posted by RealtorRyan View Post
    LAME!!!! I ordered my Nexus One on 1/6/10 at 3:58pm. At 6:48am today (1/8/10, more than 38 hours later) I got my confirmation email. The tracking says my estimated arrival is not until MONDAY!!!

Not a happy camper...

For those that were wondering... I live California, got the unlocked and un-engraved.
    Awesome, I ordered it only a few hours after you and still haven't gotten my shipping confirmation. Guess I too have to wait out the weekend. Lame.

UK

anyone from UK made an order? i ordered mine on 6th jan and received order receipt via email. do i recieve another email with shipping confirmation or will it just update on the google checkout page? also how long did peoples take to arrive?

Quote Originally Posted by jack2k5 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSnyd3r View Post
    Hmm is it normal that Tax (FL) :$34.38 is added? I thougt the price would already include tax?
    lucky you.. CA tax is 9.75%
    Not so lucky, there will be another 19% for Germany

Shipping order

Just received my shipping order, definately excited for this to arrive, it feels like a lifetime i'v waited!

Mine will be here on Monday the 11th. I also grabbed a full body scratch protector from xoskins for the price of a fullbody--way cool.

Just got mine! Funny how FedEx asks you to print your name rather than signing it to make sure it is the right recipient.

Smile

at last today I received the shipping confirmation the wait is over...

Your order has been shipped!
    Google Phone Webstore shipped your order.
    Jan 8
    Google Phone Webstore shipped your order.
    Track FedEx package #
    Jan 8
    Google Phone Webstore has added new tracking data to your order.
    Track FedEx package
    Jan 8
    Google Phone Webstore charged your AMEX "GOOGLE *Nexus One" will appear on your credit card statement.
    Jan 7

You sent Google Phone Webstore an email with the subject: What is the status of my order?
    Jan 6
    Google Phone Webstore received your order.
    Jan 5
    You placed an order with Google Phone Webstore on Jan 5. Google Checkout sent a copy of this receipt to

Sadly I have to wait until Monday to receive it here in PR...

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links