Gorilla Glass

This is a discussion on Gorilla Glass within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; not sure if this has been brought up already. the droid has the gorilla glass touchscreen. how about the n1? i do like how pretty ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gorilla Glass

Gorilla Glass

not sure if this has been brought up already. the droid has the gorilla glass touchscreen. how about the n1? i do like how pretty scratch resistant the gorilla glass is.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by mach330 View Post
    not sure if this has been brought up already. the droid has the gorilla glass touchscreen. how about the n1? i do like how pretty scratch resistant the gorilla glass is.
    I don't know. When i had the Droid i got a scratch towards the bottom of the screen. I don't even have a clue as to how it got there.
    Microsoft Product Adviser
    :nexusx:Android Developer

Quote Originally Posted by mach330 View Post
    You read my mind thats exactly the post I was about to put up along with this video from the droid forums which I had found when I was looking to get the invisashield.
    Heres the vid and we need answers to this quick. Iam sure it has it but we need to know and be 120 percent sure.

Is a scratch protector really needed? - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

If it doesnt have the same material anti scratch material that would be a huge disapointment.

I got the answer my self and figured everyone would want to see heres the vid
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpGAW6L5x8U&feature=popt1cus02[/ame]

dang... i don't know if i would be able to do that to my phone. lol... but props to that right there....

That was cool! He took advantage of a perfect opportunity, knowing he was returning the unit because of a defective volume adjust. I am still going to buy the front cover by Zagg and I use a silicone case for a measure of added protection

Thank you N1Sickness!

But do we have

Gorilla Glass | Device List

Yes / No?

Actually there is a N1 and a NS. Not sure what the point of this post was...
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links