Backside of Nexus One

This is a discussion on Backside of Nexus One within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Ok. A couple days ago in December, I had a hands on with one of these phones. I really liked it. What I especially liked, ...

Thread: Backside of Nexus One

Backside of Nexus One

Ok. A couple days ago in December, I had a hands on with one of these phones. I really liked it. What I especially liked, was the back. It had a little guy flying a kite or something. When I went to googles site to look at the phone, I realized the backside did NOT have that little image. The back is plain. Additionally, it now says HTC at the bottom. Now, these are not big issues. However....I really liked the picture ... Is there any way to get one with it on it?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Nope, that was for Google Employees.

Quote Originally Posted by J-Buck View Post
    Darn...that was the seller for me... guess i'll just stick with the droid. No but seriously, i am bummed.... I really liked that

Quote Originally Posted by Alienware777 View Post
    Darn...that was the seller for me... guess i'll just stick with the droid. No but seriously, i am bummed.... I really liked that
    Lol... not having a picture of a kid flying a kite on the back is a big deal? XD

[ Cyanogen 5.0.5.6 | OC'ed to 1.113GHz | Amon RA v1.70 | Build EPE54B| Desire Camera R2 | NexTHEME 2.0 Final & Goodies5 R2 ]

Quote Originally Posted by Roxy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alienware777 View Post
    Lol... not having a picture of a kid flying a kite on the back is a big deal? XD
    Well...Yes and No. My friend is telling me not to switch to the N1 because it will just cost me more money. He says its not worth it, becuase the speed and graphics arent really that much better. This was basically the seller then!

Admin
    I would say the N1 and the Droid are very close. One is probably a bit better as far as ergonomics but does not have a physical keyboard.

Once the Droid gets 2.1, the differences will be even less.

If you already have the Droid, getting a new 500 phone just for the cute back decal is a bit extreme.

I actually liked the android with the flag on the back too. But it looks alot better without it! More... simplistic?

If you REALLY want it, look on ebay! I'm sure one of the original Google test phones with the back like that will come up for sale sooner or later.
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Quote Originally Posted by NeonMonster View Post
    If you already have the Droid, getting a new 500 phone just for the cute back decal is a bit extreme.

I actually liked the android with the flag on the back too. But it looks alot better without it! More... simplistic?

If you REALLY want it, look on ebay! I'm sure one of the original Google test phones with the back like that will come up for sale sooner or later.

& Probably way overpriced... XD

[ Cyanogen 5.0.5.6 | OC'ed to 1.113GHz | Amon RA v1.70 | Build EPE54B| Desire Camera R2 | NexTHEME 2.0 Final & Goodies5 R2 ]

Well, I can understand his feelings. After all, these phones are so close that it is the little things that make the difference.

Carl

Quote Originally Posted by quickster47 View Post
    Well, I can understand his feelings. After all, these phones are so close that it is the little things that make the difference.

Carl
    Finally! Someone understands me! lol.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links