quick question about the unlocked N1

This is a discussion on quick question about the unlocked N1 within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; i will get the phone ($530) next week...will i activate thru the website? then call tmobile to get the $80 plan? i've been w/ them ...

Thread: quick question about the unlocked N1

quick question about the unlocked N1

i will get the phone ($530) next week...will i activate thru the website? then call tmobile to get the $80 plan? i've been w/ them since it was voicestream...my plan right now: 1000 mins/unlimited weekends/nights/400 texts...

please advice...Than:nexusx: people!
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I'm not 100% on that, but I think you're exactly right on the activation and service acquisition steps. Someone will correct me if I'm wrong, though :D

You just stick your Sim card in and your good to go but you will have to add unlimited data. That plan that you saw on the purchase options page is if you are buying the phone subsidized which you have not, what that means is that you are the sole owner of the phone, you chose what you want. Keep your plan, just add unlim data and check this out for more info:

Go Here for more info:
    Nexus One user's guide - Nexus One Help
    MOTO DROID & :nexusx:NEXUS ONE

been reading a lot here...more specifically about t-mobile topics...how do i get the N1 w/ the $279 price tag...whenever i tried to order, it ends up to the $529 price...i always choose "upgrade my tmo account" and it says im not eligible (my contract ends next year)..is there a way around this? 530 bucks is a lot of coin ya know?

THAN:nexusx: guys! forum is hoppin!!
    Other phones will make fun of your virgin phone. Then your virgin phone will feel ugly and fat. It will have self esteem issues and start to hang around iPhones. Then it will end up in a dark drawer next to a dirty iPod and a whole lot of regrets. Is this want you want WERA!!
    For the love of God and your Nexus One. Root it!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links