T-Mobile Discussions

This is a discussion on T-Mobile Discussions within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; With the unlocked N1: 1. Can I use my T-Mobile SIM currently with Blackberry BIS plan for data? 2. Can my wife use her T-Mobile ...

Thread: T-Mobile Discussions

T-Mobile Discussions

With the unlocked N1:
    1. Can I use my T-Mobile SIM currently with Blackberry BIS plan for data?
    2. Can my wife use her T-Mobile SIM currently with the grandfathered Tzone 5.99 for data?

3. Does anybody know UMA is available on N1? or if not can I make or receive a call when I am in the middle of a building in which I have good WIFI signal, but no bar for T-mobile signal? The way Google Voice work on my Blackberry now, I must be able to receive the call from GVoice first before I am connected to the other party, so if no mobile signal and no UMA via WIFI, I am out of luck!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I have another question: Is Tmobile Fav5 included in this plan? Or is it not?

Quote Originally Posted by stephen293 View Post
    I have another question: Is Tmobile Fav5 included in this plan? Or is it not?
    I do have Fav5 in my old but existing plan. Some people speculate that t-mobile is getting rid of the Fav5. The two new types of plan that they have (Even More and Even More Plus) do not have this feature. If you have been with T-mobile for a while, you may be able to talk them into adding this feature for you depending on your luck and on how soon your contract is running out.

Interesting. So that means no way of using your google voice number to keep your minutes free? I do that currently with my ATT plan.

Yep, some people learn it the hard way:
    [ame=http://www.poweredbydanger.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1168294]New T-mobile Plans - Page 7 - Powered By Danger[/ame]

Quote Originally Posted by jdx120 View Post
    With the unlocked N1:
    1. Can I use my T-Mobile SIM currently with Blackberry BIS plan for data?
    I switched my plan today right after I ordered my N1. The rep told me that once I'm ready to switch out the SIM from my BB to an Android phone, I need to call customer service and have them simply change the current BB BIS data plan in to an Android plan. He said the process is pretty much immediate and once they say you're switched, switch the SIM and you should be good to go.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen293 View Post
    Yep, some people learn it the hard way:
    New T-mobile Plans - Page 7 - Powered By Danger

Oh wow I can't believe they did that. So that means my plans of really utilizing google voice sort of went down the drain. I mean other than all those other nifty features Tmobile's plan already has unlimited txt/web. Sort of sucks that tmobile did that. I thought att was intimidated by that and started offering their own version recently. That or I didn't even know it existed until a rep offered it to me because of my outrageous bill. FYI: for ATT this feature is only for those who have at least 900 mins.

When I called they said the Favs are no longer offered but you can keep them as long as you keep your plan.
    Jim

Admin
    That reminded me, I created a T-Mobile group here:

http://www.nexusoneforum.net/forum/g...ile-users.html

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links