Mobile Defense - The First App every new Nexus One owner should download!

This is a discussion on Mobile Defense - The First App every new Nexus One owner should download! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by TonyHoyle I didn't get past the whole needing another phone to register thing - I only have one, and I don't trust ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Mobile Defense - The First App every new Nexus One owner should download!

  1. #11
    Android Jr Member Backnblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyHoyle View Post
    I didn't get past the whole needing another phone to register thing - I only have one, and I don't trust my friends enough with my security details.
    I used the Wife...

  2. #12
    Senior Member TonyHoyle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    132
    Alas my wife hates phones, and hers is rarely powered up if ever.

  3. #13
    Junior Member jsjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    Another option is....

    Not just anti-theft, WaveSecure is a security app that protects your phone, data & privacy in the event of loss. Track SIM changes, lock, backup, wipe & restore data. Find your lost phone via a secure site.

    Download before 31 Jan for free lifetime subscription.

    WaveSecure Mobile Security v3.0.0.43 Application for Android | Tools



    I've also contacted the Developer to check on if this is available outside of the US
    I installed this and when I try to create my 6 digit pin, it does not seem to let me add buddies. And you can't register unless you do this.
    Has anyone tried this software yet?

  4. #14
    Android Jr Member Backnblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jsjames View Post
    I installed this and when I try to create my 6 digit pin, it does not seem to let me add buddies. And you can't register unless you do this.
    Has anyone tried this software yet?
    I have it running now....

    Are the contacts you trying to add as a buddy marked as a mobile number?

  5. #15
    Member thatoneguy247's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    39

  6. #16
    Member Eric_nexusone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    Another option is....

    Not just anti-theft, WaveSecure is a security app that protects your phone, data & privacy in the event of loss. Track SIM changes, lock, backup, wipe & restore data. Find your lost phone via a secure site.

    Download before 31 Jan for free lifetime subscription.

    WaveSecure Mobile Security v3.0.0.43 Application for Android | Tools



    I've also contacted the Developer to check on if this is available outside of the US
    Too bad it dosen't track with GPS i would love to have that feature outside US !

  7. #17
    Android Jr Member Backnblack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1
    Thanked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post

    Too bad it dosen't track with GPS i would love to have that feature outside US !
    Still in Beta....

  8. #18
    Member Eric_nexusone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post

    Too bad it dosen't track with GPS i would love to have that feature outside US !
    Still in Beta....
    That is true. Well, hopefully i will get my n1 tomorrow or tuesday will try to install it then and look. But when the phone cost 500, i would like to have as much security as i can! :D

  9. #19
    Junior Member Jonnei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by thatoneguy247 View Post
    How close does it get to locating your phone? Their picture shows 1095 meters. I want to know what house, store, ect. my phone is in. Not what zip code.

  10. #20
    Member Eric_nexusone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    98
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnei View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by thatoneguy247 View Post
    How close does it get to locating your phone? Their picture shows 1095 meters. I want to know what house, store, ect. my phone is in. Not what zip code.
    https://www.mylookout.com/features/missingdevice

    It says from 20 to 1000 feet

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Android Forum