Mobile Defense - The First App every new Nexus One owner should download!

This is a discussion on Mobile Defense - The First App every new Nexus One owner should download! within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Both Mobile Defense and Wave Security were pretty accurate with tracking. I uploaded both apps and turned them on from my computer, and MobileDefense was ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mobile Defense - The First App every new Nexus One owner should download!

Both Mobile Defense and Wave Security were pretty accurate with tracking.

I uploaded both apps and turned them on from my computer, and MobileDefense was able to pinpoint my phone only about 3 streets down, less than 100 feet away.

WaveSecurity was about 150 feet away, around the block. Both are nice though!
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Quote Originally Posted by Eric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    Another option is....

Not just anti-theft, WaveSecure is a security app that protects your phone, data & privacy in the event of loss. Track SIM changes, lock, backup, wipe & restore data. Find your lost phone via a secure site.

Download before 31 Jan for free lifetime subscription.

WaveSecure Mobile Security v3.0.0.43 Application for Android | Tools

I've also contacted the Developer to check on if this is available outside of the US
    Too bad it dosen't track with GPS i would love to have that feature outside US !

I have WaveSecure running on my N1 in the UK and it DOES track with GPS if the GPS is turned on first. It doesn't seem to turn the GPS on automatically.

The remote lock feature is nice and the screaming noise it makes is sure to attract attention!!

Update on WaveSecure from the developer.

Thank you for your email.

Yes this application works through out the world as long as there is SMS and GPRS connectivity.

--
    Thank you!

Warm regards,
    Sanjay

tenCube WaveSecure Support Team

I just installed this on my N1 and it works great. The lock, track and location feature all worked as advertised

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links