The Nexus outside the US

This is a discussion on The Nexus outside the US within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hey guys, one thing is for sure, as soon as the N1 will be aviable in germany, ill hand my DROID/Milestone over to my fiance ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: The Nexus outside the US

  1. #1
    Senior Member RinTinTigger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    99

    The Nexus outside the US

    Hey guys,

    one thing is for sure, as soon as the N1 will be aviable in
    germany, ill hand my DROID/Milestone over to my fiance
    and get N1. BUT:

    Is there any Information on WHEN the N1 will be aviable to
    other countries? I mean, the price leaks showed that it WILL
    be aviable....but i dont want to wait.

    (Admin promised me to send me the "nexusoneforums-ordered" N1)

    ^^

    Tigger

  2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

  3. #2
    Junior Member AllanM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2
    I have been looking for this info aswell.

    I was ready with the creditcard yesterday, but no shipping for denmark .

    Allan

  4. #3
    Junior Member Miloc-Carrillo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1

    Unhappy

    Neither for switzerland or france hope soon i have been waiting for this since months

    camilo

  5. #4
    Senior Member xPatriicK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    484
    well, we still hope it'll be spring.. and not later!
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

  6. #5
    Member crascott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    60
    For reasons stated in other posts, I'm gonna give it until March or so.

    But they are already beginning to show up on eBay with international shipping from top-rated sellers.

    Like this one

  7. #6
    Member dida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by RinTinTigger View Post
    Hey guys,

    one thing is for sure, as soon as the N1 will be aviable in
    germany, ill hand my DROID/Milestone over to my fiance
    and get N1. BUT:

    Is there any Information on WHEN the N1 will be aviable to
    other countries? I mean, the price leaks showed that it WILL
    be aviable....but i dont want to wait.

    (Admin promised me to send me the "nexusoneforums-ordered" N1)

    ^^

    Tigger

    This is my gift to you guys

    You can buy Nexus 1 by forwarding it ,the package to your home anywhere in the world (to over 200 countries worldwide safely and securely using global shipping partners, DHL and FedEx.)
    It will cost you an extra 20$ for the package and mail forwarding , and this US company got the 2009 Entrepeneur of the Year.

  8. #7
    Member crascott's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by dida View Post


    This is my gift to you guys

    You can buy Nexus 1 by forwarding it ,the package to your home anywhere in the world (to over 200 countries worldwide safely and securely using global shipping partners, DHL and FedEx.)
    It will cost you an extra 20$ for the package and mail forwarding , and this US company got the 2009 Entrepeneur of the Year.
    Got Linkage?

  9. #8
    Member dida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by crascott View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dida View Post


    This is my gift to you guys

    You can buy Nexus 1 by forwarding it ,the package to your home anywhere in the world (to over 200 countries worldwide safely and securely using global shipping partners, DHL and FedEx.)
    It will cost you an extra 20$ for the package and mail forwarding , and this US company got the 2009 Entrepeneur of the Year.
    Got Linkage?
    I sent you the link about that company , i am pretty sure it will save you a ton of money than buying it from Ebay.


    Tell us who you're buying from


      1. This can be an online retailer, or an auction site such as eBay, uBid, Yahoo Action, etc.
      2. Tell us how we should pay the seller
        We purchase the merchandise for you, using our US Credit card, our PayPal account, or by money order
      3. Tell us what you want to buy
        You list the items, quantities, and descriptions we need to complete the purchase
      After you submit your request, one of our Personal Shopper experts completes the purchase. Once the merchandise arrives at our distribution center, it will appear in your Inbox and be available for shipment to you as usual.

  10. #9
    Member DocSnyd3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    32
    Hi,
    can you give me the address too please? And how is it activated does it need a US IP for that?

  11. #10
    Member dida's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by DocSnyd3r View Post
    Hi,
    can you give me the address too please? And how is it activated does it need a US IP for that?
    Nope , basically they give you an US address for one time fee of 10$ , no monthly , no yearly fee.
    The company receive your item and forward it to you ,but you have to pay the shipping,of course , it depends on the weight and size of package.

    Good for people who doesn't live in the US , and can't buy stuff from US websites , like ebay (who ship only US), amazon , best buy ,etc etc,etc

    Check your inbox , i sent you an email.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Android Forum