Change Shipping info ?

This is a discussion on Change Shipping info ? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Hi, I have placed an order for Nexus one this morning, but then I realised that I have missed the street address. it was already ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Change Shipping info ?

Change Shipping info ?

Hi,

I have placed an order for Nexus one this morning, but then I realised that I have missed the street address. it was already over 15 min. so I apparently cant change anything now. Although my phone hasnt shipped yet. and google's automated response is not helping. Anyone can advise on what to do "?

I dont want the phone to go somewhere else, and then back to google and google refunds - minus the cancellation fees. and then I place another order. There has to be a way to simply UPDATE the street address!! its already updated in my default shipping address but not in the order itself.

I know for a fact my phone isnt gonna ship today coz i have ordered the engraving on the phone. So there should be plenty of time to update!.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

NXS
    There should be an email link on the checkout page. Let them know you entered the wrong street address and then see what their process is to get the order updated.
    Happy Nexus One User Since Jan 6, 2010.
    On Amazon: Nexus One Chargers, Sync Cables, Headphones, and Cases.

We don't know how to fix that issue but I think Google knows about it since your not the only one..
    Try to contact anyone of the Google Shop
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

Google isnt responding to any emails (well they are but its all automated) and there isnt a phone number you could call mentioned anywhere on the site

So im stuck with my current shipping address having no street details !. I just hope fedex will call and I will be available to answer ! because I also cant call up fedex and change the shipping address once google ships it, fedex will only accept if its coming from the sender which is google.....

same problem

I had the same problem. Ordered the phone and then realized I needed to update the shipping address. Used their automated form to request a shipping address change and got back an email that was totally useless and basically said "you can't change it, even though the phone hasn't shipped."

Pretty disappointing. I tried calling Fedex after the phone status was updated to shipped. Fedex told me that only the shipper could change the address.

It makes no sense to me why Google could not update the shipping address prior to the phone shipping out.

Luckily I just wanted to change the address from my work to my home because I realized I would not be at work the day it was shipped.

well, in my case fedex will have no street details to ship to........unless they expect to find me in the middle of Springfield gardens !! So they will have to agree to deliver it to my address....right ??

I really dont wanna go through the Return/cancellation process and then reorder

and it would be really stupid for google to ship it knowing there is no street address and wait for fedex to return it back a few days later, when they could have simply updated the address from my account !!!

and the worst part in all this is that in the email confirmation they send, it mentions VERY CLEARLY that if this address is incorrect, please contact google webstore from the following link...........

The link leads to the automated **** which tells you that you cant do any changes tot he order!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can try and contact google Checkout themselves and see if you can convince them to put you in contact with the seller, google phone web store. Google Checkout does not have an official number, but the below link shows the number they listed when filing for state approval to act as a currency transmitter.

ND Dept. of Financial Institutions Regulated Entities

GL

Google Payment Corp

Doing business as: Google Checkout
    AddressContact InformationOther Information1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy
    Mountain View, CA 94043Phone: (650) 253-4801
    Fax No: (650) 618-2682
    checkout.google.com/buyer/tour.htmlLicense No: MT101931
    Date Issued: 2/4/2009

Thanks alot for your reply, but I guess its too late !!

I just got an email from Google saying they shipped it already !!! I have the tracking number from fedex. it took them exactly 12 hours INCLUDING the engraving !!!!!!!! That is REALLY fast and I would be very excited if only I had the freakin street address in there.

Well......I will find out tommorow i guess ! Since its overnight delivery so I will find out real soon! I will update you guys and I REALLY REALLY hope I get it

Thanks for all the responses and all your help!

WEES - Just start roaming Springfield gardens and stopping every FEDEX truck you see

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links