Have you received your Nexus One?

This is a discussion on Have you received your Nexus One? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I expect mine any minute as FedEx hits my mailroom around 9:15-9:30 CST. First impression as you open the box?...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Have you received your Nexus One?

Have you received your Nexus One?

I expect mine any minute as FedEx hits my mailroom around 9:15-9:30 CST.

First impression as you open the box?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Got mine. Beautiful. Quick question when you all get yours...how the heck do you wake it when it goes to sleep. Right now it looks like you have to press the on-off button. That cant be right

I think that it might be right... I have to do the same thing.

Admin
    The Droid is the same way. Click the On/Off button.. think of it as the "screen lock/unlock"

On the Droid you can also open the slider/keyboard but this doesn't have that.

Can you not press the Menu button twice??

Yes, I have mine! It was delivered to my office. I have not opened it yet. I want to wait until I get home. I also need to change my Tmobile plan as well. I won't have access to the web, since I only had talk and text plan.

I ordered mine at a little before 11am PST yesterday... still received no shipping confirmation. My car was billed yesterday.

I can tell you one thing..this phone is blazing fast. I kept seeing "fast" in very review and man they were not kidding. I came from htc hero and night and day would be an understatement. For what first impressions are worth, this phone should sell like crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by crater View Post
    I ordered mine at a little before 11am PST yesterday... still received no shipping confirmation. My car was billed yesterday.
    Same here but Fedex called me this morning around 8 am with a tracking number. It should be here before 3. Google Checkout page does not show shipped.

Quote Originally Posted by Apogee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by crater View Post
    Same here but Fedex called me this morning around 8 am with a tracking number. It should be here before 3. Google Checkout page does not show shipped.
    Good to know... I'm at work so I wont know if it was delivered at home or not. I think my home number was on my google checkout account so if they called it was unknown to me. *prays it will be on the counter top when he walks in the door*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links