what phone are you getting rid of

This is a discussion on what phone are you getting rid of within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Im getting rid of my Moto Droid....

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: what phone are you getting rid of

Im getting rid of my Moto Droid.
    Microsoft Product Adviser
    :nexusx:Android Developer

Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
    I will be upgrading from my G1. However, I will keep it for posterity as the first phone that started a revolution.
    Me too Tom. I don't think I will be leaving Android any time soon. Therefore, I want to keep the G1 to remember how it all started. A while back, over on CrackBerry, I used to find it interesting when people would talk about the dinosaur models of Blackberry they used to have. I'm glad I was able to get in on Android at the beginning.

just sold my 3gs about an hr ago!

Droid to Nexus One

Probably going to hand down my Droid to the wife when Verizon has the N1. Like my Droid but want something lighter and sleeker in the pocket.

Guy
    Well, I am going to not use my G1... I am keeping it though, it has a special place in my heart.
    Follow me at @Burlyskink
    Want a Lockerz invite? PM me

HTC!! >> heavy - -"

NOT getting rid of my Samsung i8910 Omnia HD.... yet. I love the UI of this Android... Love the Google implementation but its lacking in video and muliti-media.... among others things.

No doubt that Android IS the future. This nexus has some great features, favorite of course is the Snapdragon cpu but screen is not as good, camera not as good especially with no dedicated shutter button, video recording (Omnia has HD recording) and video playback not as good hint OMAP3), no TV out? That sucks, No internal memory (512mb is not considered internal memory).

Not bagging here just want my purchase to prove me wrong and show me that this nexus is great... At least the USA is now finally getting some good unlocked gsm phones.... it only took 5 years!

Oh yeah and the Nexus battery life blows!

I had a 1st gen iphone but i am going to keep it as a second phone (never know what happens to your primary phone) and it will be docked on the ihome to wake me up with tunes.

HTC Touch Diamond 2, running WM 6.5 (keeping my 16gb microSD card though).

Sold my MyTouch 3g on Thursday and my N900 on Saturday and ordered my N1 at noon on Saturday, I'm happy and waiting for it's arrival.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links