what phone are you getting rid of

This is a discussion on what phone are you getting rid of within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Just not using the keyboard, so can't justify the extra bulk. My previous phone was the i8910 Omnia HD, which had an AMOLED screen which ...

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: what phone are you getting rid of

Motorola Milestone(UK)

Just not using the keyboard, so can't justify the extra bulk. My previous phone was the i8910 Omnia HD, which had an AMOLED screen which was way better than the milestone, so hopefully the (AM?)OLED screen will be better on the Nexus!

Quote Originally Posted by mustang8918 View Post
    Sold my MyTouch 3g on Thursday and my N900 on Saturday and ordered my N1 at noon on Saturday, I'm happy and waiting for it's arrival.
    I was considering the N900 for a while. Did you not like it? I guess not since you sold it. I was just curious.

Getting rid of my iPhone 3G(personal) but still using the crackberry for work.

Got rid of my BB Storm for the Droid in November.....Won't look until the Nexus comes to Big Red....

I will be getting rid of my phone which I have faithfully had for just under a year. It was , wait for it, the Nokia 1661.
    For the price it has been the most reliable phone I have ever owned, it texted and rang flawlessly and never dropped.
    http://www.play.com/Mobiles/Mobile/4-/11351204/Nokia-1661-Vodafone-Pre-Pay-Pay-As-You-Go-Mobile-Phone/Product.html?&_$ja=tsid:11518|cc:|prd:11351204|cat :Mobile+

Got rid of my Droid. Went out to the local woods and "Released" it so it could become one with nature. If it comes back to me, it will be mine forever, if it doesn't its because it sold on Craigslist.

I sold my iphone 3g on ebay so i could move to the nexus one

handing down my N95 8gb. I will miss the music player and superior audio from that.

Giving my iPhone 3gs to my wife, I unlocked and got a tmobile prepayed voice only Phone kit $ 15.00 for the sim. Works better than the time I owned it on AT&T. Nexus should be here Monday, I ordered it Friday.

Finally dumping Windows Mobile (currently have HTC Diamond), and not looking back. Should've done this a long time ago!

Polbit

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links