what phone are you getting rid of

This is a discussion on what phone are you getting rid of within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; nokia 5800 and im happy doing it!...

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: what phone are you getting rid of

nokia 5800 and im happy doing it!

barnettj, the N900 was nice but it's nothing special and the ovi store still isn't available for Maemo yet.

Touch Pro 2 windows 6.5 but just laying it to the side not actually getting rid of it..Cant let go of Windows just yet...Its a headache trying to keep up with both windows and android developments!

Dumping the Palm Treo 850

I really liked the iPhone 3g but the 3gs was alot better. But really like the idea of android and the nexus seemed like the only reason to try somthing other than my iPhone. Hope it works out

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksonj51 View Post
    NOT getting rid of my Samsung i8910 Omnia HD.... yet. I love the UI of this Android... Love the Google implementation but its lacking in video and muliti-media.... among others things.

No doubt that Android IS the future. This nexus has some great features, favorite of course is the Snapdragon cpu but screen is not as good, camera not as good especially with no dedicated shutter button, video recording (Omnia has HD recording) and video playback not as good hint OMAP3), no TV out? That sucks, No internal memory (512mb is not considered internal memory).

Not bagging here just want my purchase to prove me wrong and show me that this nexus is great... At least the USA is now finally getting some good unlocked gsm phones.... it only took 5 years!

Oh yeah and the Nexus battery life blows!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredone View Post
    Just not using the keyboard, so can't justify the extra bulk. My previous phone was the i8910 Omnia HD, which had an AMOLED screen which was way better than the milestone, so hopefully the (AM?)OLED screen will be better on the Nexus!

I just sold my Omnia HD to order the N1...Hope it doesn"t let me down.

HTC Touch Pro on Sprint

I am getting rid of my Samsung Behold. I'm getting the Nexus One today!!

Not giving up a thing.... just want to give N1 a try. I'll use it on ATT edge and if I like it, I may even pony up for a TMobile data only plan.

Sold my iPhone 3GS last thursday for 500. Bought the N1 the next day. It will be here today :D

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links