difficulty ordering

This is a discussion on difficulty ordering within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; So who else is still having issues ordering online... keep getting " Oops. We encountered unexpected error processing your request. Please try again in a ...

Thread: difficulty ordering

difficulty ordering

So who else is still having issues ordering online... keep getting "Oops. We encountered unexpected error processing your request. Please try again in a few minutes."

Used several different browsers... IE, Firefox, and safari... uuugghh..

Any thoughts??!!

-Rich

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

NXS
    How far do you get in the process? I just tried and got to the order summary page, right before the "we're chargin' ya!" page and it was fine (FF3.5).
    Happy Nexus One User Since Jan 6, 2010.
    On Amazon: Nexus One Chargers, Sync Cables, Headphones, and Cases.

Quote Originally Posted by NXS View Post
    How far do you get in the process? I just tried and got to the order summary page, right before the "we're chargin' ya!" page and it was fine (FF3.5).
    Can't get past the biiling info/shipping info page - I enter all payment info and get the error when I try to continue past that.

I even tried on different machines. I'm trying from the NYC area - wonder if the server I'm hitting is gettin hammered!!

I'm thinking it's getting hammered pretty badly, news has been spreading quite profusely so I don't doubt that now people are waking up to order the site is being flooded.

Well i figured it out... apparently i didn't have my 'google checkout account' filled out with my billing/shipping info. I edited my account and entered all the data, re-logged into the site and was able to purchase the phone in less than 30 seconds.. WHOOPIEE

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links