It has arrived

This is a discussion on It has arrived within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; got it at 11am... flew home from work at 5 and this thing is beauty... LOVE it.. coming from a 3gs owner which will use ...

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: It has arrived

got it at 11am... flew home from work at 5 and this thing is beauty... LOVE it.. coming from a 3gs owner which will use his old phone as an ipod now and back up.

Anybody from NYC got it already? I'm still waiting for mine to arrive, placed order through my friend in NYC. Order # 861640484464280, Jan 5, 2010 8:41 PM PST.
    Need it before Saturday PST because friends mom coming back to Russia. Google sucks!

I'm a little bummed at how the shipping worked out. I ordered it Wed afternoon (Hawaiian time) so the order went in Thurs morn (I knew that...can't be helped). It also didn't go anywhere from 6am (tracking number received) to 830pm (just left Indy). The waiting game isn't fun, and I know shipping companies do their own thing anyway, but I guess I'll still get it Friday by 5pm! (Otherwise I want a full refund on my [free] shipping )

Got The Phone This morning UK 11AM : Love this little beautiful device .. so far better than Iphone i think .. app store has plenty of nice apps in there .. more to come from this phone im sure .. multi touch would be nice but it wouldnt be the end of the world if it never came . intergration to google facebook pics as phone contacts is very nice indeed.. phone speed is blazingly fast...tons of cool stuff .. so ill cut this short as i need to go play more and configure .!

Quote Originally Posted by dick8843 View Post
    Got The Phone This morning UK 11AM : Love this little beautiful device .. so far better than Iphone i think .. app store has plenty of nice apps in there .. more to come from this phone im sure .. multi touch would be nice but it wouldnt be the end of the world if it never came . intergration to google facebook pics as phone contacts is very nice indeed.. phone speed is blazingly fast...tons of cool stuff .. so ill cut this short as i need to go play more and configure .!
    Use dolphin browser for multitouch. I also got some of themes for dolphin which make it pretty and blue! Someone said there is a multi touch keyboard but I have yet to find it!

I like how nicely this forum loads on it!
    @NEONmonstar
    Rooted NexusOne
    Cyanogen CM6 RC1 FROYO
    RA-nexus-v1.7.1-Cyan
    Galaxy S PRO Theme
    Desire Camera

Just played around with mine for a bit. Very slick.. none of the niggles I had with the G1 interface. Camera is excellent, video is excellent, browsing is *very* fast.

As a bonus Google remembered the apps I bought on my G1 and I have the option to redownload them free

SMULLINS ... I was wondering if you could tell me about the screen when outdoors. It looks like you have had experience with many other smart phone.... I want this phone really bad and when I was reading some reviews - I had read that the phone is pretty much useless when outdoors !...

Can Anyone else here confirm this? Is the AMOLED screen terrible outdoors. I am usually outdoors when on my phone and this could be a problem.

I ordered on 1/5 @ 1pm PST and my engraved phone shipped today, so I guess even orders placed on a Saturday (not engraved) could ship that day, although even overnight wont be to you till Monday. Still cool though!

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links