A quick question... About plugs...

This is a discussion on A quick question... About plugs... within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I don't mean the whole thing. The iPhone charger is two parts: a plug for the wall, which is a little adaptor which basically turns ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A quick question... About plugs...

I don't mean the whole thing. The iPhone charger is two parts: a plug for the wall, which is a little adaptor which basically turns the wall socket into a USB socket. You then plug in your sync cable into it.

I realised after ordering that I could just plug my Nexus One sync cable into the iPhone wall adapter.

The iphone chargers are a plug with a USB socket in them.. if you plug a standard USB->Mini USB in they just become generic chargers.

TBH I wish I'd seen the option to remove the charger from the order.. I've got a house full of USB chargers.

Just to confirm that, having received my N1 this morning, it DOES come with a proper UK charger (not an adaptor or anything else) as well as the US one, which might be useful with an adaptor to keep one at work!

Even if it didn't come with a proper UK adapter- You're spending like $530 on this phone if it's unlocked, is a $12.99-$19.99 charger really going to stop you? (not to mention the unreleased dock accessories... <3)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by !!11oneone View Post
    Just to confirm that, having received my N1 this morning, it DOES come with a proper UK charger (not an adaptor or anything else) as well as the US one, which might be useful with an adaptor to keep one at work!
    YES!!!! Fantastic!!!! Thanks :D WooHoo!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links