Android Market - Cool Feature

This is a discussion on Android Market - Cool Feature within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I am sure all other andriod users would already know.... But switching from iPhone... the below option looks amazingly cool and genuine. "To request a ...

Thread: Android Market - Cool Feature

Android Market - Cool Feature

I am sure all other andriod users would already know.... But switching from iPhone... the below option looks amazingly cool and genuine.

"To request a refund for an application
    If you are not satisfied with an application, you can ask for a refund within 24 hours of
    the purchase. Your credit card is not charged and the application is uninstalled from
    your phone.
    If you change your mind, you can install the application again, but you canít request a
    refund a second time."

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cnraghu View Post
    I am sure all other andriod users would already know.... But switching from iPhone... the below option looks amazingly cool and genuine.

"To request a refund for an application
    If you are not satisfied with an application, you can ask for a refund within 24 hours of
    the purchase. Your credit card is not charged and the application is uninstalled from
    your phone.
    If you change your mind, you can install the application again, but you canít request a
    refund a second time."
    I haven't done a refund yet but know of others that did and yes it is very cool. I think it will promote a bit of a better product and more honest description.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links