UK Shipping Confirmation

This is a discussion on UK Shipping Confirmation within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Ordered mine on release day (5th) and only just received my shipping email late last night, doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason in ...

Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Shipping Confirmation

Ordered mine on release day (5th) and only just received my shipping email late last night, doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason in how Google handle the orders.

Nudging them seems to do something!

Hi All,

Just a quick note on what happened to me, might be useful.

Ordered at 1pm ish on the 6th, received a confirmation email, then an automated call from credit card company (lloyds mastercard) anti fraud "checking" that the transactions that have been presented are valid, confirmed they are valid (although they helpfully do not tell you they reject the one that prompts the call, happened before).

Received mail from Google about 15 minutes later saying card declined, update card details, as I had "validated" the transaction on the phone call I went to google account and hit the "re-present" button, google appeared to accect and the google checkout status displayed

6 Jan Google Phone Webstore received your order.
    6 Jan You successfully updated your payment for this order to MASTERCARD xxx-nnnn.

so far so good but after 2 days of nothing , I checked the account again and noticed when you go to "purchase history" on google checkout the status on my N1 order said "Credit card declined - Retry in progress".

So, I clicked on the "contact google phone webstore" and asked them what the deal was, about 20 minutes later I had an email response (automated by the looks) saying "You have successfully updated your payment information and Google Phone Webstore is now processing your order", and also a mail saying phone has shipped with tracking number

So, even though the order detail said "successfully updated your payment" and "web store had received order", the overall status appeared to be different. "Unhooked" by a email.

that took place at 17:30GMT, the DHL tracking number was not recognised until Saturday, and from then on all I get status wise on tracking is "Shipment Details Received", so looks like it hasn't left the distribution centre - would have thought it would have made it's way to UK over the weekend.

So if you have not heard anything, it's worth nudging them.

I too ordered mine on the 5th, during the conference. My order was not updated until Saturday morning, and this morning (Sunday) still only shows "tracking data received". I guess the DHL guys are enjoying their weekend!

While it is a little frustrating that I have to wait while others are enjoying their phones, good things come to those who wait. Given that I'm not expecting to see any activity on my order status until Monday night (daytime in the US), I am not expecting to get my phone until about Wednesday, which would make it more than a week between ordering and receipt.

I was also wondering whether phones were shipped when DHL had a plane scheduled to fly from Cincinatti or Indianapolis or wherever they are shipped from, to a particular region of the UK. For example, people who ordered their phone at around the same time as me, who live in say the East Midlands, have received theirs. I'm in London - has anyone around here received theirs yet?

Glen

Im in glasgow and mine came in to east mindlands

I spoke to the DHL guys on saturday and their computer system was down... So I guess there will be delay in updates... I live up north just outside Manchester and mine came in to EastMidlands too.

Damn, ordered on Jan 7, 2010 15:00 GMT+02:00 and just received reply to my query: "Upon reviewing your order, we found that your order has not been processed yet". No wonder nothing is happening...

Ordered mine Saturday the 9th after jumping over anti-fraud hurdles, it is currently on recieved order. I am anticipating a monday shipment, I hope it gets to me soon. Any ideas when it will get here, is this average 3 days?

It seems to vary, I ordered mine on the 5th, shortly after the release was announced and only received my tracking code Saturday AM (the phone is still awaiting shipment). Other people seem to have ordered after I placed my order and have already received their phones so there doesn't seem to be any clear system used.

I'm guessing mine won't be here until probably Wednesday which will by 8 days so expecting yours in 3 may be a little ambitious.

Best of luck though, hopefully it will be shipped tomorrow and with you in no time!

I ordered mine on the 6th. On the 8th (Friday) in the afternoon, I got the tracking number. But the status has been stuck at "Shipment data received." ever since.

So I'm not exactly hoping the phone has gone anywhere yet.

We'll see when it decides to show up.

Wendelius

LOL So I oredered two devices... One I ordered 2minutes after the first... The one I ordered second has just arrived... So seems that there is no true way of saying when your device will come... The first device still says shipment details received...

Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links