UK Shipping Confirmation

This is a discussion on UK Shipping Confirmation within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; 1/15/2010 1:02 pm With delivery courier. London-heathrow, United Kingdom Ok, fingers crossed!!!...

Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Shipping Confirmation

1/15/2010 1:02 pm With delivery courier. London-heathrow, United Kingdom
    Ok, fingers crossed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zindol View Post
    Ok, fingers crossed!!!
    Good news for you! Just phoned Mrs Grumpy of DHL - not likely to see anything until Monday. Parcel is currently "Scheduled to move". Stop scheduling and move the fecking thing! Was planning on going to get it myself from my local depot if all else failed but it looks like it doesn't open on weekends. Ahh well, good things come to those who wait etc....

I ordered mine yesterday. Is there some sort of time scale for its arrival at my .uk door?

I'm hoping I made the right choice here. Already an iPhone 3GS user but couldn't resist! :nexusx:

Quote Originally Posted by rainbowkisser View Post
    I ordered mine yesterday. Is there some sort of time scale for its arrival at my .uk door?

I'm hoping I made the right choice here. Already an iPhone 3GS user but couldn't resist! :nexusx:
    I ordered mine on the yesterday and it got dispatched the same day, because of the time difference they will be posting it when we're fast asleep, around 4am. woke up today to find it had been posted and got my dhl tracking number. yay! the waiting begins!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by edmacfly View Post
    Ok, fingers crossed!!!
    Good news for you! Just phoned Mrs Grumpy of DHL - not likely to see anything until Monday. Parcel is currently "Scheduled to move". Stop scheduling and move the fecking thing! Was planning on going to get it myself from my local depot if all else failed but it looks like it doesn't open on weekends. Ahh well, good things come to those who wait etc....
    Hang in there man, you know I feel your pain. Hopefully you will get it today. Has your status updated yet? I checked my schedule and mine is delivered, I just can't wait to get home now to check the bad boy out. I would have thought you could have picked it up over the weekend, that might be worth a double check.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by sexusone View Post

I ordered mine on the yesterday and it got dispatched the same day, because of the time difference they will be posting it when we're fast asleep, around 4am. woke up today to find it had been posted and got my dhl tracking number. yay! the waiting begins!!!!!!!!!!
    Ah, mine has a tracking number too. Just says 'shipment details received' right now though.

Hope it comes before I go back to uni on Thursday!

Quote Originally Posted by sexusone View Post

Ah, mine has a tracking number too. Just says 'shipment details received' right now though.

Hope it comes before I go back to uni on Thursday!
    yeah thats what mine says as well, i think it should hopefully be here for tue/wed its 3 working days not including the weekends, got a 16gb card form play.com for 26 inc p&p. 32gb n 64gb seem to be on preorder everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by edmacfly View Post
    Ok, fingers crossed!!!
    Hang in there man, you know I feel your pain. Hopefully you will get it today. Has your status updated yet? I checked my schedule and mine is delivered, I just can't wait to get home now to check the bad boy out. I would have thought you could have picked it up over the weekend, that might be worth a double check.

Good luck.
    Out of luck today. Local depot is shut tomorrow and the parcel hasn't left Heathrow depot all day. Not very impressed. Ahh well, looks like I'm going to have to be sociable for a few more days!!

Unlucky you have to wait the whole weekend, but trust when I say the phone is worth every penny. Been playing around with it & I can't get enough. I wish I did get it engraved because there is no way I'm selling this. Hang in there.

I got mine yesterday as was promised and all I can say so far is that its a fantastic phone.

Everything about it looks great and it runs great too its so fast!

Just need to sort out a screen protector before I start using it at work now,anybody know of any good UK based companies selling these yet?

Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links