UK Shipping Confirmation

This is a discussion on UK Shipping Confirmation within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; its in Cincinnati! how long till its delivered? i want it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1/16/2010 3:42 am Processed at DHL Location. Cincinnati Hub, OH 2:04 am Transit ...

Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Shipping Confirmation

its in Cincinnati! how long till its delivered? i want it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/16/2010 3:42 am Processed at DHL Location. Cincinnati Hub, OH 2:04 am Transit through DHL facility Cincinnati Hub, OH 1/15/2010 10:53 pm Depart Facility Northeast Indianapolis, IN 10:53 pm Processed at DHL Location. Northeast Indianapolis, IN 7:04 pm Shipment picked up Northeast Indianapolis, IN 4:26 pm Departing origin. Northeast Indianapolis, IN

Quote Originally Posted by sexusone View Post
    its in Cincinnati! how long till its delivered? i want it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1/16/2010 3:42 am Processed at DHL Location. Cincinnati Hub, OH 2:04 am Transit through DHL facility Cincinnati Hub, OH 1/15/2010 10:53 pm Depart Facility Northeast Indianapolis, IN 10:53 pm Processed at DHL Location. Northeast Indianapolis, IN 7:04 pm Shipment picked up Northeast Indianapolis, IN 4:26 pm Departing origin. Northeast Indianapolis, IN

Your parcel should depart Cincinnati on flight 973 and arrive into East Midlands Airport around 11.30pm tonight as that is the only UK airport that DHL serve by air from Cincinnati.

Although DHL do not deliver on weekends your parcel should still be sorted and delivered to your local depot and barring any problems you should expect to be playing with your new phone on Monday

*This also goes for anyone whos phone has the "Depart DHL Facility" status showing at the Cincinatti Hub,If your order shows this status before 4.30pm ish UK time this afternoon then you can expect it to be on that flight over to the UK as well.**

*Note* When the flight takes off you can actually track its entire journey in real time if that is the sort of thing you are into :P*
    Please see the attached image for flight details.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Excellent! Mine was "Depart Facility" at 9:52am so should be on that flight! Will be very impressed if it arrives on Monday.

Hope you get it then! I was so frustrated yesterday i had someone staying in at home to wait for the parcel while i was at work and the guy carded my house without even ringing the bell so i had to go all the way to the Canning Town DHL Depot to collect it which is a right dump of a area and i didnt feel safe walking through some deserted industrial estate at 7pm in the dark with a $600 phone in my bag lol.

Never the less I got home with it and now its all good! :rofl3:
    http://www.preyom.com-The Home of Mark Williams Cycling.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmarkster View Post

Your parcel should depart Cincinnati on flight 973 and arrive into East Midlands Airport around 11.30pm tonight as that is the only UK airport that DHL serve by air from Cincinnati.

Although DHL do not deliver on weekends your parcel should still be sorted and delivered to your local depot and barring any problems you should expect to be playing with your new phone on Monday

*This also goes for anyone whos phone has the "Depart DHL Facility" status showing at the Cincinatti Hub,If your order shows this status before 4.30pm ish UK time this afternoon then you can expect it to be on that flight over to the UK as well.**

*Note* When the flight takes off you can actually track its entire journey in real time if that is the sort of thing you are into :P*
    great stuff that would be very impressive if they can get it here for monday! mine shows "9:52 am Depart Facility" so should be on the same plain as rainbowkisser. im only 40mins away from east midlands airport in nottingham, maybe i can go greet it as it lands lol

lol you could get out a deck chair in the back yard and do a bit of planespotting as it comes down :P

great stuff that would be very impressive if they can get it here for monday! mine shows "9:52 am Depart Facility" so should be on the same plain. im only 40mins away from east midlands airport in nottingham, maybe i can go greet it as it lands lol
    I was really impressed how speedy the DHL system was,this pic shows how much ground it covered overnight!
    Attached Images Attached Images   

great stuff that would be very impressive if they can get it here for monday! mine shows "9:52 am Depart Facility" so should be on the same plain. im only 40mins away from east midlands airport in nottingham, maybe i can go greet it as it lands lol
    I was really impressed how speedy the DHL system was,this pic shows how much ground it covered overnight!
    wow thats really quick, u got it the same day it arrived at the airport, i might not have to go collect it after all :butt1:

not long now for you guys who managed to have their phones shipped today.

Flight 973 is on its final approach to East Midlands and is due to land in 20 minutes.

You can expect to be joining the Android club on Monday

I already got my phone on Friday but thought I would keep people updated as I know how bad it gets when your sitting there waiting for your phone and the time doesnt seem to move!

not long now for you guys who managed to have their phones shipped today.

Flight 973 is on its final approach to East Midlands and is due to land in 20 minutes.

You can expect to be joining the Android club on Monday

I already got my phone on Friday but thought I would keep people updated as I know how bad it gets when your sitting there waiting for your phone and the time doesnt seem to move!
    I've had the tracker open all day, just come in and immediately checked! Realised it was now in the East Midlands and am very happy! Unless of course my phone wasn't on the plane for some reason haha.

Page 26 of 41 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links