UK Shipping Confirmation

This is a discussion on UK Shipping Confirmation within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by DiEg0 Man this thing is cool. I am happy with my decisions. Enjoy the phone. <-----------BTW now you can change your profile ...

Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Shipping Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by DiEg0 View Post
    Man this thing is cool. I am happy with my decisions.
    Enjoy the phone.
    <-----------BTW now you can change your profile here to nexus one.

Done

btw, for all other people, it only took 3 days after it has been shipped. So it shipped mine on 17th and received 19th.

For O2 3G setup, just click on Reset default on APN settings. Then choose the first one with vertigo username but delete everything from APN type. 3G works well with up to 520kbps downstream.

Yes im so excited mine has just been shipped and is at the distribution center in indianapolis, purchased it at about 1830GMT today how long do you think it will take to get to my doorstep?

Tomorrow

DHL lost phone

I am so fed up
    Ordered my phone a week ago tomorrow. Got the tracking code and the phone reached uk within two days. then nothing for four days. I finally gave up and contacted DHL who can't find the phone. I have to wait till tomorrow before they confirm that they have lost it. If so I have to start the whole process again with google. I want my phone Ahhhhhhhhh

umm that is just bad. When i was waiting for my phone :nexusx:, i also worried if it would happen something like that.

I saw some people have contacted to DHL support also and they couldn't find it right away either.

Man i know the feeling and it sucks.

Ordered mine yesterday, it's now awaiting DHL to pick it up (Shipment Details Received)

Obviously I have a weekend to deal with, so I'm expecting it sometime next week, lets hope it does go via uganda

Suprised my bank did not moan, but saying that they probably know I'm a gadget freak with my purchase history :-)

Just to let you know 8 days after i ordered my phone i finally got a confirmation from DHL that they had lost my phone.

Luckily google refunded my money straight away and i had to satrt all over again.

So I ordered my phone again on Thursday and according to DHL it is now in the midlands. Ummm I wait with baited breath

Quote Originally Posted by GazzaK View Post
    Ordered mine yesterday, it's now awaiting DHL to pick it up (Shipment Details Received)

Obviously I have a weekend to deal with, so I'm expecting it sometime next week, lets hope it does go via uganda

Suprised my bank did not moan, but saying that they probably know I'm a gadget freak with my purchase history :-)
    Hey all - i ordered mine at 9am (UK time) on friday morning, changed to 'shipped' 3am saturday morning (UK TIME) and now says SHipment details received. When do you think DHL will pickup from google ? i have 2 phones on the way, and my father has one ( a 60 year old man, wanting a nexus... )

Quote Originally Posted by acantril View Post
    Hey all - i ordered mine at 9am (UK time) on friday morning, changed to 'shipped' 3am saturday morning (UK TIME) and now says SHipment details received. When do you think DHL will pickup from google ? i have 2 phones on the way, and my father has one ( a 60 year old man, wanting a nexus... )
    acantril, I ordered mine 3pm UK time, it changed Saturday 3.03am (same as you) to Shipped on Google and "Shipment Details Received" on DHL, it's stayed the same on DHL till now.

I need to obtain some gadget patience, anyone know where I can purchase some from? :rofl3:

I think thats great that your dad is getting one, i'd love to hear how he gets on with it, as my father would struggle to turn it on (sadly)

Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links