UK Shipping Confirmation

This is a discussion on UK Shipping Confirmation within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Originally Posted by Matty182 The only reason I can think of for the delay in any response in my order is that I ordered using ...

Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Shipping Confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by Matty182 View Post
    The only reason I can think of for the delay in any response in my order is that I ordered using a credit card.

Has anyone received their N1 that ordered with a credit card?
    Not received it but should be picking it up from my local depot today. I ordered with a credit card.

Google seem to be processing the orders in an arbitrary way. Some people who ordered after me got their phones before me. They'll probably fall back on the "between 1-3 business days to process your order" though.

I feel your pain, I want these things yesterday but for this I readied myself for a 1-2 week wait. Thankfully it's come sooner.

Yep, totally know what you mean. Patience is not my strong point when it comes to stuff like this!

I'd feel happier if I knew it was on it's way but not seeing any progress at all is just frustrating.

Just have to grin and bear it I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Matty182 View Post
    Yep, totally know what you mean. Patience is not my strong point when it comes to stuff like this!

I'd feel happier if I knew it was on it's way but not seeing any progress at all is just frustrating.

Just have to grin and bear it I guess.
    Feel the same way. I wish they would bill my CC or something. :/ Sent like three messages thru differentr forms/address. No reply, but on the otherhand its night there now.

So I got an email today at 11:10

First bit of it ... normal response again. So I guess I just have to wait... My card was stopped by Natwest for Fraud as did most other people and I updated it right away whilst on the phone to the card guys and they could see the auth comming through...

Thank you for your email.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

We understand your credit card for Google Order #x declined
    and you have successfully updated your payment method for this order.

Now that your payment information has been updated, your order will be
    charged and shipped according to the shipping method selected at the time
    of purchase.

Mine has been out with a courier here in London since 9am.
    But I think they're going to wimp out because of the snow..

I live off a main road which is fine but my little bank which runs up alongside is quite steep. Called DHL and said to them to get the courier to call me when he is at the bottom of the road (THREE DOORS DOWN!!!) and I would come meet him to save braving the ice..
    You can practically touch my house from the bottom of the road - it's about a 7 second walk - and the response I got: "Sorry Sir, but unless we can physically come to the door, we can't deliver. You can't walk down and sign and show ID, we have to bring it to the door."
    I am soooo mad because I would wage a month's salary on them not trying to get to my front door and I can't sit by the window all day.
    Really makes me angry that the default CS response in this country seems to be "no" rather than "We'll see what we can do" and even angrier that I've watched this go from Indiana - Ohio - East Midlands - Heathrow over the last couple of days and now, on the final hurdle, I get the "Computer says no" answer. Grrrr

I ordered mine on the 6th with a Master Card, my order:

6 Jan - Google Phone Webstore received your order.

6 Jan - You placed an order with Google Phone Webstore on 6 Jan. Google Checkout sent a copy of this receipt to #####.######@gmail.com

Not yet shipped

I don't mind waiting, but it would be nice to have some kind of feedback to let me know that my order will be on its way at some point. I have noticed in other threads that people have even received their phones before the checkout process has even said shipped.

I must say, I am unimpressed with the process so far, no useful way of contacting anyone at google regarding the order. I think unless they improve this process they will plant a seed of negativity with people.

This is the first negative experience I've had with any google process/product.

Whoa it arrived unexpectedly. DHL still think it's lost somewhere in birmingham though...

Called Visa, atleast reservation for the amount was made... Indeed would be nice to get more feedback from google, since the orders seem to progress in very different speeds. I hope they get it shipped today.

They have attempted delivery of mine but no one was in , so il have to try and collect it on Monday

Quote Originally Posted by Sned View Post
    They have attempted delivery of mine but no one was in , so il have to try and collect it on Monday
    Ouch that sucks :'(

Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links