UK Shipping Confirmation

This is a discussion on UK Shipping Confirmation within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Mine arrived 15 mins ago......

Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: UK Shipping Confirmation

JMF
    Mine arrived 15 mins ago...

Starting to get really annoyed with google now

Ordered on 6th Jan & within 30 mins got an e-mail saying card declined , called card company & they had blocked for security reasons but after sorting it all out they made a note on system to allow a retry to go through.

Retried midday 6th Jan & after about 3 hours got a e-mail saying "order received by google"

Since then it's still sitting there saying the same thing "not yet shipped" , tried e-mailing google 4 times now & getting the same generic auto reply saying items are shipped in 1 to 3 business days , please check later.

it's starting to pee me off now.

I just want to know if it's on it's way or not.

Just called my credit card company to see if the payment had reached them/been declined and they said they had received it and it was just going through the approval process but there was no reason it should get declined so hopefully my N1 should be released by Google for shipping SOON!

JMF
    TonksyNexus - I had exactly the same thing. Google attempt to take 1 from your account first to see if the account's legit (if you're opening a Google Checkout account for the first time) before then taking the actual amount, this is what the fraudsters do as well which is why banks flag it up and block it. I had to call my bank get this unblocked and then update my payment details on Google Checkout.

My order status stayed like this for quite a while after I updated the payment details, then it all went through and shipped in two days. The DHL tracking is really good.

I know it's not what you want to hear but you just need to have a bit of patience I think.

Have those of you who received your N1s today been charged VAT, or heard any mention of a bill arriving? Sorry to keep banging on about this but I want to know how much it's likely to cost before ordering. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by dimefuture View Post
    Have those of you who received your N1s today been charged VAT, or heard any mention of a bill arriving? Sorry to keep banging on about this but I want to know how much it's likely to cost before ordering. Thanks.
    No. If that arrives it'll be a letter in a few days time, going on previous experience.

From what i have read is that there is a plastic envelope on the box that contained the custom declaration and this is removed by dhl/customs for any duty or tax to be paid and then an invoice will be sent out . Not sure when you will receive this but dont think people will know until atleast next week

Is it possible that my card would have been declined but I may not have been notified by Google? (Can't imagine why it would have been declined since I used a work one).

Quote Originally Posted by Sned View Post
    From what i have read is that there is a plastic envelope on the box that contained the custom declaration and this is removed by dhl/customs for any duty or tax to be paid and then an invoice will be sent out . Not sure when you will receive this but dont think people will know until atleast next week
    Mine had no plastic envelope, except the usual receipt with the address on it.

hmm , is there any customs declaration on it or sign of anything that has been removed?

Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links