Insurance for your N1?

This is a discussion on Insurance for your N1? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I realized after ordering that they didn't even have an option for insurance of any kind. Especially considering that there are little to no protective ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Insurance for your N1?

Insurance for your N1?

I realized after ordering that they didn't even have an option for insurance of any kind. Especially considering that there are little to no protective cover options available atm, it seems like insurance could be useful.

Did I miss something? Is that an option that comes when the phone arrives? Or does everyone just think I'm a fool?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by jah View Post
    I realized after ordering that they didn't even have an option for insurance of any kind. Especially considering that there are little to no protective cover options available atm, it seems like insurance could be useful.

Did I miss something? Is that an option that comes when the phone arrives? Or does everyone just think I'm a fool?
    I have insurance through T-Mobile. There was no option to add it during the Google. Checkout process. I did it at their retail store. The basic $4.75 option through Assurion.

So I guess I should call tmobile after the phone arrives?

Seems like half of the point was the great streamlined process, but insurance seems big for a $500+ phone.

Quote Originally Posted by jah View Post
    So I guess I should call tmobile after the phone arrives?

Seems like half of the point was the great streamlined process, but insurance seems big for a $500+ phone.
    Either that or you might be able to add it online via the account manager. There are different insurance options. I prefer the cheapest option.

Good point. Thanks!

According to the T-Mobile support forum there is NO insurance for the Nexus One.

Is PHP available for the Nexus One? - T-Mobile Community

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal65 View Post
    According to the T-Mobile support forum there is NO insurance for the Nexus One.

Nice signature, I like it!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCal65 View Post

SoCal thanks for the link! That really sucks.

I wonder if there are third party options like they have for the iPhone?

Wow. That's just about the most ridiculous thing ever. I wonder what their logic could be?

At least now I won't have to stress over it, I guess. Just be extra careful!!

Can't you shove it on your home insurance maybe?

Either that or there's a bunch of third party mobile phone insurers out there I think..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links