Should/Can i take my droid back?

This is a discussion on Should/Can i take my droid back? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; I have a Motorola droid that i got on Dec 13th, Can i still take it back and switch back to my blackberry and wait ...

Thread: Should/Can i take my droid back?

Should/Can i take my droid back?

I have a Motorola droid that i got on Dec 13th, Can i still take it back and switch
    back to my blackberry and wait till spring to get the Nexus One?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

If you have signed a new contract with VZW on Dec 13th and got the droid, you will have 30 days to try the handset if you are in California. I do not know about other states policy.

If I had the choice to take my Droid back I would. I like the simple design of the Nexus One. The droid is too big for my pockets and thats where i always have my phone. If you don't need the physical keyboard and just like the look of the nexu one over the droid then you should take it back and wait for the nexus. Other than looks, the keyboard, and the processor boths phones are pretty much the same. Android phones both will be running 2.1 and there wont be a HUGE difference in speed between the two. Personal preference would be the difference here.

I have the droid now and wondering what i should do. I bought in on the release date in November so returning it is out of the question. I bought it from best buy and purchases between november and christmas day have an extended return policy but I don't think it applies for phones.. that and I'm sure I would still have to pay the ETF. So I have a question. Where should I sell my Droid if I choose to do so? Ebay? Where could I get the most money for it an accessories included. I love the Droid but the nexus one is my cup of tea. The look and the form factor is just right for me. I would've bought it if i had the choice between the two in november. Wooo long post

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by losangeles View Post
    If I had the choice to take my Droid back I would. I like the simple design of the Nexus One. The droid is too big for my pockets and thats where i always have my phone. If you don't need the physical keyboard and just like the look of the nexu one over the droid then you should take it back and wait for the nexus. Other than looks, the keyboard, and the processor boths phones are pretty much the same. Android phones both will be running 2.1 and there wont be a HUGE difference in speed between the two. Personal preference would be the difference here.

I have the droid now and wondering what i should do. I bought in on the release date in November so returning it is out of the question. I bought it from best buy and purchases between november and christmas day have an extended return policy but I don't think it applies for phones.. that and I'm sure I would still have to pay the ETF. So I have a question. Where should I sell my Droid if I choose to do so? Ebay? Where could I get the most money for it an accessories included. I love the Droid but the nexus one is my cup of tea. The look and the form factor is just right for me. I would've bought it if i had the choice between the two in november. Wooo long post
    I'm trying to talk my mom into it. shes mad because she just baught me this phone and I already want another one. I got my droid for a hundred dollars because the line I am on got a one hundred dollar discount. if I take it back will I still get that discount for this phone?

Keep the Droid, don't stress your Mom out (bias: I'm a parent). You have a good phone that last you a long time. Changing your mind all the time will just make Mom not want to do things like this for you in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by wsbsteven View Post
    Keep the Droid, don't stress your Mom out (bias: I'm a parent). You have a good phone that last you a long time. Changing your mind all the time will just make Mom not want to do things like this for you in the future.
    alright. I'll just keep this one. if I get the nexus one, there will probably be a better phone
    right after I get it. you cant always have the beat phone. and I'll get 2.1 on my droid soon.

thanks guys

Quote Originally Posted by bb-gun View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wsbsteven View Post
    alright. I'll just keep this one. if I get the nexus one, there will probably be a better phone
    right after I get it. you cant always have the beat phone. and I'll get 2.1 on my droid soon.

thanks guys

Good deal. That advice will help you forever, just replace mom with spouse, xxxfriend, etc.

dandroid
    Besides if you take care of the device, the phone will still have some value after a few months if you do decide to go with the N1. I'm sure you can easily sell it on Craigslist, Ebay, or even DroidForums

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links