Video playback

This is a discussion on Video playback within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Im on the fence with wither getting the nexus or an iphone and i think the video playback quality will be a deal breaker for ...

Thread: Video playback

Video playback

Im on the fence with wither getting the nexus or an iphone and i think the video playback quality will be a deal breaker for me for i travel alot and will be watching alot, is it crisper on the nexus? if i had the two same mp4 files on an iphone and a nexus would it look better on the nexus? is there any articles out there on this?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by ijdow View Post
    Im on the fence with wither getting the nexus or an iphone and i think the video playback quality will be a deal breaker for me for i travel alot and will be watching alot, is it crisper on the nexus? if i had the two same mp4 files on an iphone and a nexus would it look better on the nexus? is there any articles out there on this?
    Display

Google Nexus One has got a 3.7″ widescreen WVGA AMOLED touchscreen and supports a resolution of 800480 pixels. If you take iPhone 3GS it has a bit lower specs. iPhone has a 3.5″ display and supports 480320 resolution. So the picture quality in Nexus One will be better than iPhone. But iPhone has a Multi-Touch display which is missing in Nexus One.
    Media
    The following media formats are supported:
    • Video: H.263 (encode and decode), MPEG-4 SP (encode and decode) and H.264 AVC (decode)
    • Audio decoders: MP3, AAC, AMR, MIDI, Ogg Vorbis and WAVE
    • Audio encoder: AMR-NB

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links