5 opportunities Google missed with Nexus One

This is a discussion on 5 opportunities Google missed with Nexus One within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; And I this is probably the best time to say to everyone who has hating on video calling idea movement I TOLD YOU SO lol ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 5 opportunities Google missed with Nexus One

And I this is probably the best time to say to everyone who has hating on video calling idea movement I TOLD YOU SO lol and could have been more perfect timing. I mean I just posted the first post on the 8th 2010

Quote Originally Posted by alphawave7 View Post
    Swell, but not game-changing.
    All this "Google needed a bold statement, but missed' is meaningless hyperbole and getting quite tiresome. Google is who they are, and the N1 is what it is..it's perfectly fine if some expected more, but to harp on about it incessantly is a waste of time for everyone. Most dinging the phone don't own, nor have even seen and held one, so it's amusing they have such strong opinions (others must do a lot of their thinking for them) on the matter. But blogs make everyone an expert, right?
    No actually I never said I wasnt complaing. I just was proving a point and showed the proof. I still want to get the N1 the second I have the money. But I had to post this new info I just found out especially when I had people telling me it isnt in the best intrest of the people or companies here in the states to push it. Trust me if a company like them is producing it this means there is a want and demand for it becuase the only way the company would move forward is with research of demand for a phone with this technology. If not they would have never created it.

Quote Originally Posted by N1Sickness View Post
    Swell, but not game-changing.
    All this "Google needed a bold statement, but missed' is meaningless hyperbole and getting quite tiresome. Google is who they are, and the N1 is what it is..it's perfectly fine if some expected more, but to harp on about it incessantly is a waste of time for everyone. Most dinging the phone don't own, nor have even seen and held one, so it's amusing they have such strong opinions (others must do a lot of their thinking for them) on the matter. But blogs make everyone an expert, right?
    No actually I never said I wasnt complaing. I just was proving a point and showed the proof. I still want to get the N1 the second I have the money. But I had to post this new info I just found out especially when I had people telling me it isnt in the best intrest of the people or companies here in the states to push it. Trust me if a company like them is producing it this means there is a want and demand for it becuase the only way the company would move forward is with research of demand for a phone with this technology. If not they would have never created it.
    Most of my commentary was directed at OP, aside from the first sentence. I think you overestimate the motivations of companies making widgets. Many are looking to create a market where none presently exists...just look at all the crap being hawked on late night tv, for example. When it comes to compelling hardware, it has to be something folks will need, not just want. Few NEED video calling, imho.
    Yest I conquer to this too lol.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links