Nexus One hands free kit?

This is a discussion on Nexus One hands free kit? within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; im thinking about getting this phone but im unsure as to whether it actually comes with a stereo handsfree headset? if it does i would ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nexus One hands free kit?

Nexus One hands free kit?

im thinking about getting this phone but im unsure as to whether it actually comes with a stereo handsfree headset? if it does i would like to see some pictures of it, as i use hands free alot and the quality needs to be pretty high.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It comes with headphones with a mic on it. My testing of it thus far has not been positive - people on the other end are complaining about being able to hear me properly when I use it.

thats doesnt sound good. what about the quality of the audio when listening to music? how does it compare to the iphone audio playback cause i see you have that aswell.

also as you have both the iphone and nexus one now, how smooth is the browsing of web pages on the nexus one, is it as smooth as the iphone, or does it stutter?

would love to see a picture of the hands free kit if you have time

The audio quality on playback is quite good as are the headphones themselves. No discernible difference from my iPhone hardware wise - headphones wise the set that comes with the N1 is much better, in my opinion anyways.

Twitter
    jaymcc820
    Maybe my ear lobes are too small or something, but I'm having a huge problem getting them to sit comfortably for more than 5 minutes at a time. I haven't used them on a call yet, but music playback has been pretty decent for as long as I can stand them being there.

my mother always says it "echos" when i talk to her on my n1,, she has us cellular and i have tmobile,, but then i was laying on the couch listening to a podcast with the headphones that came with the phone and she called and i talked with them. she said it sounds MUCH better then it did before...

so i think the headphones are a winner
    JDEPRODUCTIONS.COM - AN ONGOING COLLECTION OF EVERYTHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM BEING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

sorry for stealing your picture...

i did not get the "clip" with my earbuds,,
    i use my earbuds all the time and im sure there is no clip attached to the wire.
    i also then double checked my nexus one box and there is no clip in there.

i checked my wifes un-opened earbuds and she has her clip,, sadly i think i tossed mine...
    JDEPRODUCTIONS.COM - AN ONGOING COLLECTION OF EVERYTHING THAT PREVENTS ME FROM BEING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY

wmm
    Yes, no clip with mine, either. I haven't had a call while I was wearing them -- in fact, I've only used them once, as I have been using other earphones to listen to music -- but I found them to be very comfortable for the couple of hours I wore them and I thought the sound quality was very good.

Guy
    I have used them for more than 10 hours and I must say the sound quality is good, they feel comfortable in my ears, and I have not had a problem with the mic.
    Follow me at @Burlyskink
    Want a Lockerz invite? PM me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links