I no longer love my iPhone

This is a discussion on I no longer love my iPhone within the Nexus One forums, part of the Google Phones category; Give Robodefense a try... probably not up to the iPhone as far as graphics goes but very fun and addictive...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I no longer love my iPhone

Admin
    Give Robodefense a try... probably not up to the iPhone as far as graphics goes but very fun and addictive

Quote Originally Posted by blakmaj1k View Post
    Sold my 3GS for this baby!
    Nice Evo, I have one too.

The Apple may seem antiquated and it does still have some good points! Like strong userbase, support etc.
    We can't forget where we come from!

I will sell my factory unlocked 3GS aswell as soon as i figure how to get this baby to Germany without paying a fortune for someone to send it to my address

PS did not realize there is another doc with a 3GS who even used the same smilie until i saw it after posting this

Quote Originally Posted by NXS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Snake on the old Nokias was the best game ever. I wish they made games of that quality these days.
    Yeah, why are we knockin' on the snake game?
    Not knockin the snake, my thumbs were raw from playing that in class... Just using that phone as a speed and usability comparison.

Yeah, there's no game like snake, but I know the comparison well. The Moto Cliq felt slow to me, and my $40 Nokia is even slower (imagine a computer trying to run 5 of the hottest CPU draining games at once), so it's funny to think that the iPhone 3GS feels ancient. Glad to hear from iPhone users that they're liking the Nexus better.

Sold it for $500 on craigslist, and yes, evos rock! I'm thinking about giving it up for an Acura TL sport though.

Me too.... Android is so cool.. my wife is definitely getting my iPhone 3GS now.. ha

One thing about the screen though, it gets fingerprints so easily... ahh...

Quote Originally Posted by blakmaj1k View Post
    Sold it for $500 on craigslist, and yes, evos rock! I'm thinking about giving it up for an Acura TL sport though.
    In the process of selling my iPhone right now.. and my STi is for sale as well, trading it for a 335i

Hi all --- Going from my iPhone 3GS to the Nexus One (Still have both because my AT&T contract is tied to it) --- I have my iPhone 3GS and recently purchased Nexus one which I used for a full day for the first time today. I have had an unlocked G1 and HTC Hero. I can confidently say this Nexus One has BLOWN ME AWAY and I can only get Edge data.

I am so impressed with the keyboard --- First it had speech to text. Second, the keyboard is the closest thing to the iPhones which I must say is most solid feature about the 3GS. Third, the screen is just gorgeous.

I wasn't to impressed with the G1 --- It was okay. The Hero was a HUGE upgrade. But this is just amazing. Google Maps GPS is phenomenal. Works 100x better than Navagon on my 3GS that I payed $69.99 for!

Nice job google.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links